The Indiana Jones adventure and you

indy 2000

This is an Indiana Jones adventure where you continue the story. I'll begin the story and the next person will continue where I left off. Let's have fun with this and see how long we can keep it going.

Indiana Jones and the lost temple

India, 1938. Dr Jones exits the plane on his way to the museum where he is to give a speech about a lost temple in India. In his bag is an artifact that is thought to belong to the temple and looks like an ancient key.
With Dr Jones is a friend and fellow archeologist Donald Blake who is an expert on indian relecs and thinks that the ancient key is important. Both men do not know how the key found it's way out of India.
Indy and Donald are met by tall man with a small but noticable limp.
"Welcome to India Dr Jones, we have heard much about you". replies the tall man.

DiscoLad

Indy chuckles and replies," Glad to be here." As Indy And the tall man begin to walk down the road. "So, I didn't catch your name..." The Man replies,
" Oh, My apologies I forgot to Introduce myself, I'm Billy Simpleton III" As they walk up to a large Building that looked like it belonged in a museum...

(If you don't like it...You can ignore it..)

Johnny Jones

Looks like it belongs in a museum... "Is this the museum?" Indy asks the tall man. But Billy keeps walking and looking forward, not even acknowledging Dr. Jones.
"Excuse me, is this the museum?" Indy asks again, but again there is no reply. He begins to have a bad feeling about this. Glancing around, he cautiously reaches for his revolver, expecting something bad to happen quickly.
"Hey!" says Donald, tapping Billy on the shoulder, "where the devil are you taking us?"
"My apologies," says Billy, "I'm a little hard of hearing in that ear. Came with the busted leg."
Indy breathes a sigh of relief. "No biggy," he says. "It's just that the last time I was in this country, I was put in a trance and enslaved by an evil cult of bloodthirsty Kali worshippers who afterwards tried to shoot me, drown me, rip my heart out and feed me to crocodiles. Is this the museum?"
"I'm afraid not," said Billy, as they went through the doors. "The museum will have to wait. We desperately need your help."

DiscoLad

"With...?,"Indy asked. "Well, Why don't you take a look...,"Said Billy, as they entered a cerculir room with a single large vase in the center. Billy went to the center and started hitting the sides..."Like I asked before...,"Said Indy as he was cut off. A stair case opened down-ward into the very bowels of the museum!

(I'm out of Ideas for now...Continue without me...for now)