Indy four Proposed Idea's

JTB

What do you think would make the best plot for the next Indy Movie.
I was thinking Maybe they should take the idea from one of the books in looking for Noah's ark, or finding the true mount Sinai?

Duguay

Shouldn't this be in the Indiana Jones 4 forum, you know, the section that has been specifically set aside for all discussions related to a fourth movie?

wolfgang

I like the idea of looking for the sword in the stone, but i don't think about it much. ill wait for the trailer to find out

Kumba

Well, seeing in how harrison will be older, 20 something years older to be precise, I take it the movie will take place in the 50s, which means that instead of nazis, we'll have commies! Perhaps Stalin has a secret plan to level cities by using some sort of mythological weapon that can control objects in space, seeing in how the 50s had to do with space a lot. Does anybody remember learning about that asteroid that crashed in Siberia or something in like 1908? Yeah, that's what I'm talking about; that asteroid whiped out that entire region or something, and if Stalin had the power to control these asteroids, he could level Western cities. Now that could be an awesome plot! I should copyright that idea....

Kumba

I didn't mean space with satellites and whatnot, i'm just saying that if Stalin had this weapon he could control asteroids in space, but in the movie, space itself would never be shown.

wolfgang

AH! well, in that case, it sounds cool. supernatural in a way they've shown it in the other movies...sort of

Kumba

thegreatimposter said:
I agree, that would be a sweet James Bond style plot. The Tunguska blast isn't "Ancient" enough for Indy.

Tunguska! Thanks Herr thegreatimposter! I was trying to remember it but couldn't, but now I'm releived! Many thanks. Hey, that Tunguska thing only happened in 1908 or 1909, and may be it's related with what wiped out the dinosaurs, so that way it could be 'ancient' enough! Nahh, this wouldn't be a good James Bond plot; it's suppose to be supernatural. If it was a James Bond movie, the evil genius would have some sort of wave disruptor that pushes asteroids into a collision course with Earth.

Well, one of the theories behind the explosion at Tunguska was that Nikola Tesla was testing his radio tower. (Tesla was designing a radio tower which would operate like a central power source so that everything - planes, cars houses - would be powered by remote control.)

Some say his tower sent a charge of electricity over the poles and it struck Tunguska...

Kumba

thegreatimposter said:
Well, one of the theories behind the explosion at Tunguska was that Nikola Tesla was testing his radio tower. (Tesla was designing a radio tower which would operate like a central power source so that everything - planes, cars houses - would be powered by remote control.)

Some say his tower sent a charge of electricity over the poles and it struck Tunguska...

What?! You are soooo fulll of it! You shouldn't make stuff up like that! Lol, actually, I've never heard of that 'story' before, but may be you know more about this Tunguska business than I do, so i should just be quiet. (insert smiley face)**i don't know how to make them smiley face things...

dameain

Read the novel "Pandora's Curse" if you want a plot errie to the one described, with the tuskgua explosiuon of 1908.