Rama Empire

time-raider

My wife and I are doing some research on Atlantis so I did a couple of thread searches on the message boards. I came across one on a tsunami that happened back in December of '04 I think. Well anyway Pale Horse mentioned the Raman (he, he, he:D ) Empire and someone asked him to explain, but I guess he didn't see it. So I was wondering if anyone out there had any info on the subject.

P.S. - I understand that there are a lot of members out there who don't believe in Atlantis or any of its counterparts, and I don't wish to participate in a theard/flame war or have it clog up this thread with a lot of useless drama. So if ya'll wouldn't mind helping me out on that front. thanks:gun:

IndyJoey

The one in the Indus Valley? Near Mohenjo-Daro? Honestly, not much is known about them. We havent really found anything substantial to go off of. If i remember correctly, i dont think we even know the language. Sorry. Oh but, about atantis, if it exists, one of the possible places of it would be the Aegean Sea.

time-raider

Thanks for the info joey. So not much to go on then. Any rumors? or Legends, Myths, folk-tales? I'll take any scrap, no matter how small. :D I appreciate any and all help!(y)

IndyJoey

Well, at mohenjo-daro there was radiation coming off of some of the artifacts, and one theory is that it was destroyed by something, nuclear, which i think is highly unlikely, although supposedly the Rama Empire was very advanced, technologically, but some say that these are just stories, and i think i was wrong about the language, because mohenjo-daro means mound of the dead in sanskrit i believe. but, again, we arent sure if the folklore is just a story, or has truth behind it...

IndyJoey

Possibly, thats a good theory... it could be possible... im not quite sure...

But another thng to take into account is the folklore... because if its true... then they were incredibly advanced... if its a story... they had very imaginative writers...