Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Pizza! (the hut)

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Pale Horse

Staff member
We all know Chuck Norris is a bad ass.

Well, so is clint.

I'm using the power of the Raven, to settle the score. Weigh in...and why...

A six pack of Imperial White is resting on the participation of you all....

Dr. Gonzo

Throwing my hat in the ring for Clint "the squint" Eastwood.

Chuck Norris was killed by Bruce Lee. The real fight should be between "the hero of the far east" and Eastwood "the hero of the west".

Eastwood's glare alone would have ko'ed Norris.

This should actually be extended as an "Expendable" question.

Norris?
VanDamme?
Segal?
Stallone?
Willis?
Arnie?

Stoo

Pale Horse said:
We all know Chuck Norris is a bad ass...
Do "we all know" this?:confused: I don't.:p Chuck Norris's claim-to-fame was a handful of sh*t movies in the '80s and (in my opinion) Clint Eastwood has always been over-rated.

The term, "bad ass", is often bandied about but what does it mean, exactly?:confused: Comparing Clint Eastwood with Chuck Norris = ZERO

ROB98374

212060.jpg

Clint of course.
I have always liked Clint Eastwood's movies. I wonder what kind of Indiana Jones he would have made?

The Drifter

Clint Eastwood easily.
I love almost every film he's in. And The Man With No Name is one of my favorite characters next to Dr. Jones.

Dr. Gonzo said:
Norris?
VanDamme?
Segal?
Stallone?
Willis?
Arnie?

Out of this list, I pick Stallone. I love his movies also (even Over the Top), and Rocky and John Rambo are both badasses.

Indy's brother

Onscreen, Clint by a country mile. Offscreen, Chuck. So, given this opinion, which way do I vote in your poll? IRL, or in the movies?

Henry W Jones

Indy's brother said:
Onscreen, Clint by a country mile. Offscreen, Chuck. So, given this opinion, which way do I vote in your poll? IRL, or in the movies?

I gotta agree. Clint on screen comes off as a total bad-ass while Chuck has done a bunch of terrible movies and TV shows. In real life Chucks martial arts would probably win a fight between him and Clint. So in the words of Indy's brother "which way do I vote in your poll? IRL, or in the movies?"