Top Ten Reasons You Know You're An Indy Geek When...

sarah navarro

intergamer said:
similar ones:

You practice rolling under your garage door as it closes
You practice your IEHOVA jumps on every kitchen floor
You run down the bowling alley in front of the ball

ahhh remembering old times ...actually about a week ago

U.S.Raider

I had a cat named Indy, and it was cockey as heck.
you know you're a fan when you pretend your being chased by natives or nazi's to get the best time at a track meet. (i'm guilty of this during gym class :p )

sarah navarro

Grimdiana Bones said:
haha, I do love hitting the garage button and running for it :p

I need to remove the laser so I can slide :)
mine doesnt have a laser so its pretty much go fast or get smashed , im also guilty of that one , i always get yelled at:whip:

Jedinizar

I think the best one is/was that:

#6 (Indy Canuck)
...Jehovah?s Witnesses show up at your door, and you simply yell at them: "In Latin, Iehova starts with an 'I!'" and slam the door in their faces.
:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

Niteshade007

The only one I'm guilty of is the garage door one, although now I want to do the shopping cart one as well.

My mom's van has automatic doors, so it's always fun to start closing those and jump in. It's easier than the garage one, but still fun.

1/ ...you order Snake Surprise at a restaurant.

2/ ...you name your children Belloq, Toht, Vogel...etc...
"Vogel! Toht! Stop teasing the cat!!... Belloq! Stop exploding your head
at the dinner table!!"

3/ ...you can respect and like Willie Scott.

This is off subject but has anyone noticed that Lucas uses actresses whose first name begins with 'KA'...
KAren Allen
KAte Capshaw
KAlison Doody?
CAte Blanchett.

Last edited:

intergamer

i want someone to edit my original post and put the garage door one instead of the shopping cart one :-D
god i remember this took me a long time, reviewing 500+ posts

indy34

gear guardian said:
You cut a scar under your lip on the left...
have lots of scars I'll probably end up with one there I'm always in accidents
but I wouldn't do it deliberately I'm not an emo:rolleyes:

you know your one when you naturally put your hand on your chin as if your looking at the idol while you surf the net
And also in most awkward or dangerous situations referring to Indiana Jones scene:eek:

Gear

indy34 said:
but I wouldn't do it deliberately I'm not an emo:rolleyes:

Can you imagine emo Indiana Jones?... :eek:

You know your an Indy geek when...

When your girl friend says, as you pull up to her house for the date, "Whats that suppost to be? A clown car?!" you say "... I'm allowing you to tag along..."

Gear

You know your an Indy geek when...

you always have at least a good one day stuble on your face.

Webley

You Know You're An Indy Geek When...You cut your dogs right ear off so it looks more like Loki.

DocWhiskey

You know you're an Indy Geek when every time you walk into someones house you put on a bad Scottish accent and state that you're here to view the tapestries!

The_Raiders

Wow, I havn't done any of the stuff on the original list, but I guess your an Indy geek if you have every scene of each movie photographicly memorized adn know the words, that mabe I'm guilty of :rolleyes:

isaac_z

DocWhiskey said:
You know you're an Indy Geek when every time you walk into someones house you put on a bad Scottish accent and state that you're here to view the tapestries!

nice!

Or when faced with any difficult situation you shout out: "My soul is prepared! How's yours?!"

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
roundshort said:
Always a big fan of this one, I thouoght some of the newer members, like violet Indy might get a kick out of this being bumped!

And I haven't posted in this thread till now. I feel terrible! :eek: But thanks anyway, roundshort.

You know you're an Indygeek when... you use a skipping rope for a whip because you can't afford it. (guilty, when I was a kid)

...you call every Asian kid you meet, "Shorty" or "kid." (don't say it, but think it)

...you use a yoyo for a whip when you can't afford it. (when I was a kid)

...you listen to 'Indy's First Adventure' on your ipod when you're just about to race off the train for uni. (extremely guilty)

... you bump into your ex, you hit them with a right hook and tell them to get out of your place and that Abner's dead (soooo close to doing that, for different reasons)

...you hit people chasing you with a frying pan

... you think that a medallion with a crystal can help you find the Ark.

... you and your Dad have slept with the same woman, you come to the conclusion that she is a whore and a Nazi.

DocWhiskey

Violet Indy said:
And I haven't posted in this thread till now. I feel terrible! :eek: But thanks anyway, roundshort.

...you call every Asian kid you meet, "Shorty" or "kid." (don't say it, but think it)

I've actually done that to my Asian friend. I've also trained my 5 year old cousin to call me "Docta Jones" and I call him "Shorty".:hat:

Violet Indy said:
... you and your Dad have slept with the same woman, you come to the conclusion that she is a whore and a Nazi.

:mad: I hate it when that happens!