Dr. Pepper Cans

"Bellosh"

3 weeks ago i got a 12-Fridge Pack of Diet Dr. Pepper and Harrison Ford was on each "Limited Edition" can...yesterday I got another 12-pack and Cate Blanchett appears to be on each can. Does anyone know how many charachters were used in the promotion...what cans has anyone else found?

sarah navarro

oh yah i kind of wanted them to all be diffrent.But i got a case of "Mutt Williams","A Russian soldier pursuedes Indy with his fist",and "Mutt and Spalko sword fight".I also saw Spalko too.But those are the ones i have.:)

There are 6 different cans and they are the same as regular DP.

Indy
Mutt
Spalko
Indy and Mutt
Mutt vs. Spalko
Indy vs. Dovchenko

I've been trying to collect them all as well, I've only got three of them so far. I might have a hard time getting the rest as no store around me has them any more. As a matter of fact the stores around me don't have much of anything. I've been looking for the Indy cereal, I had to find that in another city. I've yet to see the Indy pop tarts. My daughter likes the Indy gummy type things, but no store has those any more either. I hope some of this stuff sticks around for at least awhile longer.

"Bellosh"

Bittersweet Info

Nice breakdown 'Spalko...and interesting that the promotion is now officially extinct, lol! Did you get all six? I'd like to get the indy/Dovenchko one that Maryland-man spoke of :) Sir, i feel bad for you because yesterday i saw the cereal and gummis at my local grocer. The cereal is like Coco-Puffs w/marshmellows...I bet Target has hundreds of them...hopefully one in Terrapin territory! :):D

Mutt-Jones III

Wow.

Bellosh said:
3 weeks ago i got a 12-Fridge Pack of Diet Dr. Pepper and Harrison Ford was on each "Limited Edition" can...yesterday I got another 12-pack and Cate Blanchett appears to be on each can. Does anyone know how many charachters were used in the promotion...what cans has anyone else found?

I guess I'm too late to start drinking Dr. Pepper more. :whip:

Agent Z

Edward The Head said:
I've been looking for the Indy cereal, I had to find that in another city. I've yet to see the Indy pop tarts.

I haven't seen the cereal, and it's not from a lack of looking.

The Pop Tarts are in all the stores here but, from what I've seen, they are all brown sugar Pop Tarts, which is like my least favorite. (n)

As for the Dr. Pepper cans, I bought my first case like a month ago and it was all Mutt. Everytime I went to the stores to check it was Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt...

So, I hadn't checked on them until this past week, and NOW I am seeing all sorts of can designs. The problem is that I have a hard time justifying paying $3.00-$5.00 when I just want 1-2 cans of each design.

Having said that, I found two Spalko cases and, being the Spalko fanboy that I am, I bought those two cases right up.

I may go back tomorrow and get the Indy vs. Dovchenko cans.

Down the line, perhaps we should do can trades? :confused:

bonoferox

Took forever, but I finally found the cereal at Wal-Mart and Meijer. May pick up a second box.

The Dr. Pepper promotion is still quite abundant here.

iLUVINDY

bonoferox said:
Took forever, but I finally found the cereal at Wal-Mart and Meijer. May pick up a second box.

The Dr. Pepper promotion is still quite abundant here.

Even though the promo ended doesnt mean all the boxes are going to disappear. Stores prob. have a whole bunch stocked in the back.

"Bellosh"

Pop Tarts

Maybe I've been missing something...in the midst of all the Pop-Tart talk I've thought all along that the ones being referred to were like mine (Strawberry with a token on the back that you can put towards a canteen mail-in). Are there specific "Indiana Jones" boxes??? If so I have not seen those. But the cereal has been all over St. Louis for weeks. I can't believe they are so scarce elsewhere. It's odd that a week-and-a-half after the films' release the toys and groceries are dwindling so rapidly in number. Which begs the question, is a giant restock in our future or have we already seen the BIG release of stuff only to be followed by small restocks if any at all?????? Perplexing!!!!!!

I've seen ads for Indy specific Pop Tarts. They are supposed to have seen the ones with the mail aways, but the Indy ones are supposed to have questions on them.

I'll be mad if I can't get the rest of the Dr Pepper cans. We got so few here it wasn't even funny. At least two stores have not gotten more then one case of figures in, I can tell as they've had the same figures for weeks now, all with the same dents and such. All there are are Mutts and Belloqs and people like that.

Munkeewrench

I want to get both versions of each can (diet and regular)...I need in diet Indy getting punched and Mutt and Spalko fighting and I need in regular Spalko and Indy...

iLUVINDY

Wanted: 2 Cans Of Dr. Pepper "indy W/ Russian"

Im Looking For 2 Cans Of The "indy With Russian" Can Of Original Dr. Pepper, Not Diet. Im Willing To Pay Something And/or Trade. Please.... Its The Only Can I Need To Complete My Set. Thanks

para_owl

iLUVINDY said:
Im Looking For 2 Cans Of The "indy With Russian" Can Of Original Dr. Pepper, Not Diet. Im Willing To Pay Something And/or Trade. Please.... Its The Only Can I Need To Complete My Set. Thanks

I haven't seen that one or I would send it to you. Have you won anything from the contest? I have a t-shirt, screen saver, and a desktop file I didn't claim.

--Will.

iLUVINDY

para_owl said:
I haven't seen that one or I would send it to you. Have you won anything from the contest? I have a t-shirt, screen saver, and a desktop file I didn't claim.

--Will.

i didnt win anything except for winning another Dr. Pepper (n)