What would you like in the next Indy film?

Indy's Fist said:
You know if Mutt is in the next movie he will be different. I think with Indy's influence and more education Mutt would give up the whole biker thing and beinspired to greatness. It's very possible he'd become an evil dictator. As we all know George Lucas loves to have familiar patterns in his stories. Indy needs it own Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader maybe Mutt is that character!

Well i like him on his bike it makes him look AWESOME. And i really hope he will not be a Vader seriously. I'M A GIRL BY THE WAY!:mad: :sick: :eek: (n) :( (y)

wolfgang

-I would like an action packed Marion.:gun:

-Awesome Booby traps.:dead:

-More use of the whip!:whip:

-More Indy!:)

That's pretty much it.

wolfgang

Oh! And I would also love to see Indy in an action scene in a museum. But not ust any museum; one that has a T-Rex skeleton!!! And have it break, and then have Indy kill someone with a T-Rex femur or something!

Indy's brother

Fine, I'll bite:

Given the sense of humor the films have, I'd like to see Indy accidently flip a cigarette out of someone's mouth as he draws back to crack his whip.

I'd like to see him punch a guy in the face so hard, it knocks the guy out of one of his shoes. (Saw it happen for real once...it was Bad Ass).

I'd like to see a POV shot of Indy staring down the sights of his pistol while shooting someone and swinging by his whip.

I'd like to see a woman punch him in the face again.

I would like to see Indy smile after dispatching a baddie like he did on the motorcycle in LC again.

I'd like to see Indy kill some more people :eek: .

I'd like to see Indy in disguise again.

Need more? Maybe tomorrow, but not today...

Last edited:

Robyn

Hawkeye said:
This is a joke, right? You can't really be serious. :confused:

NOOO please no Indy lego movie, having an Indy lego game is bad enough!

Agent Crab said:
Yeah, I don't recall any swearing in Indy movies at all.

you're kidding right?

wolfgang said:
-I would like an action packed Marion.:gun:

-Awesome Booby traps.:dead:

-More use of the whip!:whip:

-More Indy!:)

That's pretty much it.

I second that and add: more Marion, more Indy and Marion scenes without other side kicks around, I'd like to see them adopt a girl, and I'd also like to see them look for something biblical again

Last edited by a moderator:
A serious approach, Indy facing off against former student(s). A torn Indy admitting he was wrong about things, (in the classroom, in the field, at home) but not regretting. To see him as resigned, and for whatever reason, hopefully not another rescue mission, resolved and then hardassed. Maybe the mercenary theme, fortune and glory, comes back into play as a temptation and not something he could conquer over the course of a single film. Address the theme of selling out and then have him realize it looked better then it actually was.

wolfgang

HEY! I love Indy's Brother idea to have him swing in his whip and shoot at the same time! Damn, what a fine idea.

jeshopk

I want to see Indy on a really tough mission, like he was on in Raiders. I want to see more scenes without dialogue, carried only by the music, acting and cinematography. That's what made the classic moments.

And I think we can leave the Biblical stuff behind. 2 movies is enough. There are plenty of other myths and artifacts to explore. It has to stay pagan.

jeshopk said:
I want to see Indy on a really tough mission, like he was on in Raiders. I want to see more scenes without dialogue, carried only by the music, acting and cinematography. That's what made the classic moments.

And I think we can leave the Biblical stuff behind. 2 movies is enough. There are plenty of other myths and artifacts to explore. It has to stay pagan.
WOW this guy or girl needs help poor old person wants to go pagan. :(

Hawkeye

IndyWolf15 said:
WOW this guy or girl needs help poor old person wants to go pagan. :(

...And what's so wrong with paganism? I mean besides the fact it doesn't correspond with your religion.

Goonie

I was just pondering something. There hasn't really been any movies that have approached the topic of the Bermuda Triangle (at least none that I can think of). Hmmm, Indiana Jones and the Bermuda Triangle or Indiana Jones and the Devil's Triangle?

Methinks the Triangle is an untapped area for some great stories.(y)

wolfgang

Goonie said:
I was just pondering something. There hasn't really been any movies that have approached the topic of the Bermuda Triangle (at least none that I can think of). Hmmm, Indiana Jones and the Bermuda Triangle or Indiana Jones and the Devil's Triangle?

Methinks the Triangle is an untapped area for some great stories.(y)

You know what?! I actually thought they could have touched that subject with Kingdom of the Crystal Skull! Bermuda's triangle and aliens go so well together. I think it would've made it a bit more interesting, having something that is a mystery in real life, explained in a semi sci-fi movie like Indiana Jones. I think it would've worked perfect, and maybe those poor unfortunate souls that didn't liked the movie might have found it a little bit more realistic, and a little bit more interesting. Plus, it would explain more the "pathway to another dimension" thing. Oh well.

Short Round

Sallah!!! We need another familiar character. Short Round would be cool, but I'm not so sure I would want to see Short Round older. They should have made more movies early on.

wolfgang

I actually think it would be very very interesting to see an adult Short Round that knows martial arts fighting along Indiana Jones. It'll be cool to see them together after Indy has learn he has a son.

muttjones

wolfgang said:
I actually think it would be very very interesting to see an adult Short Round that knows martial arts fighting along Indiana Jones. It'll be cool to see them together after Indy has learn he has a son.

can someone get Jet Li on the phone....

wolfgang said:

I think that would be good and he would go around helping Indiana Jones fight the bad guys yea that sounds good.

Originally Posted by Goonie
I was just pondering something. There hasn't really been any movies that have approached the topic of the Bermuda Triangle (at least none that I can think of). Hmmm, Indiana Jones and the Bermuda Triangle or Indiana Jones and the Devil's Triangle

Methinks the Triangle is an untapped area for some great stories.
Good Idea, i think a lot of people would be going to the theater. I'm sure you would have a lot of fans then.