Geriatric Jones V: The Lost World

visionz13

Simply, a dinosaur vs. dinosaur movie. Geriatric, I mean Indiana has to ward off interdimensional dinosaurs who are searching for remenants of the super meteor for it has the key to their return as a species to earth.

Im F#$#%ing around! C'mon, I'm as excited as any one of you that this movie is going to get made!!!

We need to see Indiana in a desert, or in some snow again, some outdoor sets that are void of ANY cgi, right?

They all talk about how the Chineese will be in this fifth movie, so lets break down all previous "villians." Please add more if you wish

Myans
Indians
Chineese
Nazi (German)
Egyptians
Russians

That covers alot of this planet doesnt it?
How about Southern Africa, the birthplace of mankind, vast landscapes and BLACK PEOPLE. How many black people have even been in a Indy movie?
I think it's about time. We can use Irish, Scotish, North/South Pole adventures....Lets start discussing Geriatric's return to this toilet

bennihana123

Going to Central Africa or Australia would be great. Anywhere Indy's never really been before in the films.

I'm fine with the Russians as villains. My least favorite Indy film (Temple of Doom) didn't have the military as bad guys, and I thought it was lacking in the action department.