TheRaider.net
 

Go Back   The Raven > Beyond the Films > General Indiana Jones Discussion
User Name
Password

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2009, 05:58 PM   #76
Nurhachi1991
IndyFan
 
Nurhachi1991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pankot Palace
Posts: 4,771
I love the Indy cast I have been listening since last April it is a fantastic show! Ed and Rob do a great job


I thought I made a thread on the Indy cast.......... guess not.
Nurhachi1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 06:47 PM   #77
Goonie
IndyFan
 
Goonie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Posts: 2,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchellhallock
I believe accounts of our demise are a bit premature... I have a bunch on stories in the works and am attending ComicCon all weekend and will come back with some new infor on Indy Comics, fan reactions, toys and more.

Mitchell, Which ComiCon is this? New York?. If you see a stand from Hasbro, give 'em a hard time for cancelling their line prematurely and not giving us a Toht.

*I just checked their exhibitor list. Darn, Hasbro ain't there. Goes to show you how good they are at marketing. Right now they should start pushing the new Transformers and GI Joes.
Goonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:05 AM   #78
indycast
IndyFan
 
indycast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 370
Without content, the Indy-Cast won't last!


Come on let's keep a little optimism around here


Thanks Mitchell - heck, if we can do 40 minutes shows with not much news, just wait till they announce Indy 5!

Remember the show is driven by the listeners so keep those Indy tales, mp3s and stories coming in!
indycast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:10 AM   #79
DoomTown
IndyFan
 
DoomTown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Atomic Cafe,on a highway somewhere in Nevada...
Posts: 480
Quote:
Originally Posted by indycast
[i]

Remember the show is driven by the listeners so keep those Indy tales, mp3s and stories coming in!


I agree,the Indy cast is a great place (besides The Raven,of course...) where the fan community can share stories and get creative about all things Indy. Let's keep it up!!!
DoomTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:12 AM   #80
Rocket Surgeon
Guest
 
Rocket Surgeon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurhachi1991
I thought I made a thread on the Indy cast.......... guess not.

People, people!

Let's not get so defensive! The thread is wonderful! I'm participating! and THAT's what I'm trying impress upon everyone!!

"Remember the show is driven by the listeners so keep those Indy tales, mp3s and stories coming in!"
Rocket Surgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 06:18 PM   #81
RaiderMitch
TR.N Staff Member
 
RaiderMitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 802
Just when you thought it was safe to turn on your iPod... he's back... the wonder from Down Under... Ed Dolista-- Indy Cast 58 is up!

Ed Dolista hasn't cooled down when it comes to bringing Indyfans what's hot in the world of Indiana Jones news. This week, the "Fab Four"; Ed, Rob, Mitch and Pat; are whipping up some good ol' listening pleasure for the Indy fans ears with info on:
  • The Staff of the Kings Video Game
  • Collecting News
  • Rob's Poll of the Week
  • Battle the Brotherhood of the Indy Trivia from Pat the Grailkeeper
  • The Indy Top 10, this time the best of the Raiders Bandstand!
and of course, letters and tales from Indyfans around the world.

So head on over to the Indy MySpace page for the download links and show notes, to the full stories, Indy Valentine's Day cards, photos and more!
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogID=469100039
RaiderMitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #82
Goonie
IndyFan
 
Goonie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Posts: 2,061
Yay for episode 58 . For a second there I though maybe Ed was busy evacuating the fires.
Goonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:06 PM   #83
TheIndyOpinion
IndyFan
 
TheIndyOpinion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Lost in my own museum
Posts: 312
Hey everyone, I don't know how I missed this thread all this time, but it's nice to see so much appreciation for the show! Ed does a great job pulling everything together every week.

I hope the polls are living up to everyone's expectations. And we'll never run out of topics. Suggestions are always welcome for polls, too.
TheIndyOpinion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:28 PM   #84
Rocket Surgeon
Guest
 
Rocket Surgeon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,883
What torture it is to see Indy stuff on the Pegs and not have the budget to grab them! Even at deep discounts! Thank God the Indy cast is Free!
Rocket Surgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:12 PM   #85
DoomTown
IndyFan
 
DoomTown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Atomic Cafe,on a highway somewhere in Nevada...
Posts: 480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon
What torture it is to see Indy stuff on the Pegs and not have the budget to grab them! Even at deep discounts! Thank God the Indy cast is Free!


Tell me about it.
DoomTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:25 PM   #86
indycast
IndyFan
 
indycast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon
Thank God the Indy cast is Free!


You bet it's free....besides, I'm sure no one would pay for it!

Mind you I do take all major credit cards.....hey, I got a HD TV to pay off!

Stay tuned for the next episode with some fantastic interviews by Mitch at Comic Con!
indycast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:07 AM   #87
DoomTown
IndyFan
 
DoomTown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Atomic Cafe,on a highway somewhere in Nevada...
Posts: 480
Looking forward to it, and Happy Birthday to your wife!!!
DoomTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:57 PM   #88
Indy~Annie
IndyFan
 
Indy~Annie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Indy land...where im happy.:P
Posts: 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by KVoss
I agree,the Indy cast is a great place (besides The Raven,of course...) where the fan community can share stories and get creative about all things Indy. Let's keep it up!!!

Indy Cast Is better then the Raven...(man im gonna get it) because Edd and Rob doesn't bash your idea's but make you feel really good about them.......

not saying I dislike the Raven!!! I get on here every day....lol....
Indy~Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:07 PM   #89
DocWhiskey
IndyFan
 
DocWhiskey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 2,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy~Annie
Indy Cast Is better then the Raven...(man im gonna get it) because Edd and Rob doesn't bash your idea's but make you feel really good about them.......

not saying I dislike the Raven!!! I get on here every day....lol....

Indy~Annie I'm bashing your ideas as we speak!!!!

How dare you say something is better then The Raven!!!

NOTHING is better then The Raven!!!!

BAAAAHHHH!!!!


*just kidding*
DocWhiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:12 PM   #90
Indy~Annie
IndyFan
 
Indy~Annie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Indy land...where im happy.:P
Posts: 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWhiskey
Indy~Annie I'm bashing your ideas as we speak!!!!

How dare you say something is better then The Raven!!!

NOTHING is better then The Raven!!!!

BAAAAHHHH!!!!


*just kidding*

lol well its not better......I was just talkin.....now when I actually think about it there 2 totally different things....

hmmm....Yes nothing is better then the Raven and the Indy~Cast!!!...well I must admit I really like DeviantArt...^-^
Indy~Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:53 AM   #91
Mr. Z
IndyFan
 
Mr. Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchellhallock
Just when you thought it was safe to turn on your iPod... he's back... the wonder from Down Under... Ed Dolista-- Indy Cast 58 is up!

Ed Dolista hasn't cooled down when it comes to bringing Indyfans what's hot in the world of Indiana Jones news. This week, the "Fab Four"; Ed, Rob, Mitch and Pat; are whipping up some good ol' listening pleasure for the Indy fans ears with info on:
  • The Staff of the Kings Video Game
  • Collecting News
  • Rob's Poll of the Week
  • Battle the Brotherhood of the Indy Trivia from Pat the Grailkeeper
  • The Indy Top 10, this time the best of the Raiders Bandstand!
and of course, letters and tales from Indyfans around the world.

So head on over to the Indy MySpace page for the download links and show notes, to the full stories, Indy Valentine's Day cards, photos and more!
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogID=469100039

I think we should add the official unofficial Indy Cast Fan Club President and make it the Fab Five.
Mr. Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:36 PM   #92
Rocket Surgeon
Guest
 
Rocket Surgeon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Z
I think we should add the official unofficial Indy Cast Fan Club President and make it the Fab Five.

How many people are in the fan club now and what are membership benefits!?!


Do we get a(n):

Indy-Cast Iron On?
Indy-Cast Patch?
Indy-Cast Pen?
Indy-Cast Bi-Monthly News Letter?!?

401K?

Rocket Surgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 05:19 PM   #93
Mr. Z
IndyFan
 
Mr. Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 173
Since it's officially unofficial, you get to listen to an extrordinary Podcast every week, and get to hear some fun things from Ed and all of us fans. How's that for good times?
Mr. Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 08:42 PM   #94
indyclone25
IndyFan
 
indyclone25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: midlothian Illinois just south of chicago
Posts: 3,371
the new episode no. 59 is now up so take a listen

Last edited by indyclone25 : 02-14-2009 at 08:50 PM.
indyclone25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:41 PM   #95
Rocket Surgeon
Guest
 
Rocket Surgeon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,883
Awesome! Check out Mitch's interview with Sean Patrick!
Rocket Surgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 11:25 PM   #96
RaiderMitch
TR.N Staff Member
 
RaiderMitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 802
It is a great interview --and he is a fanatstic fellow and makes sure he takes time out for his fans -- he was signing for over an hour and left a stack of autographs behind for fans!

There was some fun outtakes as Sean and I were trying to guess who was the actor who played Hemingway - and some funny moments that I didn't get on my digital recorder - which totally erased my Kyle Newman interview - but we will get Kyle back on again! Go see Fanboys - there are a lot of Indy references and jokes in there!
RaiderMitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 12:45 PM   #97
Rocket Surgeon
Guest
 
Rocket Surgeon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,883
Steranko baby! Finally hear his voice, what a great enthusiastic guy. Understand he's a guitar player too!
Rocket Surgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:42 PM   #98
Mr. Z
IndyFan
 
Mr. Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 173
I was very impressed with the Flannery interview. He seemed like a truly genuine guy, and was proud of his work on Young Indy. Nice interview Mitchell!
Mr. Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 01:07 AM   #99
DoomTown
IndyFan
 
DoomTown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Atomic Cafe,on a highway somewhere in Nevada...
Posts: 480
Great job on all the interviews, Mitch!!!
DoomTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 01:49 PM   #100
Rocket Surgeon
Guest
 
Rocket Surgeon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,883
Thanks Ed for another episode!

Rocket Surgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 AM.