I love indy movies!

jeshopk

Hi all,

The night I saw Raiders of the Lost Ark in the theatre was a life changing night. I was 6 years old. Endless hours were spent drawing the scenes in magic marker and listening to the soundtrack. I even became a film/game composer! http://www.composerarts.com

Indy 2 was also a memorable first theatrical viewing. I remember the really wierd trailer with just the guy going into the lava pit. I remember it being too sold out the first time my parents took me. I finally saw it and was blown completely away, yet again.

Indy 3, I was in Jr. High School. I was not quite as impressed, but it was still an instant classic.

I really can not wait for Indy 4, and to hear the new Williams score. I'm apprehensive about the possibility of him having a son, but I know it will be one of the greatest movies of all time, just like the last 3.

Methos

Welcome to The Raven!:D This old school percussionist thinks it's brilliant that Williams might've inspired you towards a career in musical composition. Look forward to your posts man!:D

No Ticket

jeshopk said:
I even became a film/game composer! http://www.composerarts.com

That's awesome!! I've kind of always wanted to become a film/game composer myself, but never thought I was good enough to accomplish anything as good as what I'd like to. Impressive! Oh yeah and welcome to The Raven!! (y)

jeshopk said:
I really can not wait for Indy 4, and to hear the new Williams score. I'm apprehensive about the possibility of him having a son, but I know it will be one of the greatest movies of all time, just like the last 3.

I too can't wait to hear the new Williams score! I think it will be much better than the stuff he wrote for the prequel trilogy. Well, I hope. Duel of the Fates, Across the Stars and whatever that battle music is during the lightsaber fight at the end of ROTS is pretty awesome. But I've loved the music in EVERY Indy film and can't wait to hear more thematic Williams pieces.:whip:

jeshopk

Heyo! Raiders has been on nonstop. Can't wait for more Marion. Thanks for all the welcomes. I'm so happy there will be more Indy.

HistoryAddict

Greetings

I know what you mean about the film changing your life. I know it did for me...
I decided to be an Archaeologist that night, and now I'm a grad student in museum science (I have develped a condition which prevents me from spending too much time in the field, but I can still work in a museum).

Welcome, and I'm looking forward to seeing where your insight will lead us...