i'm beginning to get a little worried...

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Welcome to the Raven, Brown Fedora, where paths cross. (© 00Kevin)

<small>A friend of Rumpled Fedora?</small>

Brown Fedora

VP said:
Welcome to the Raven, Brown Fedora, where paths cross. (© 00Kevin)

Many thanks:)

<small>A friend of Rumpled Fedora?</small>

Afraid I don't know the chap. But a good name, nonetheless *grin*.

-Brown Fed-

Barryson Ford

i have lost my faith in Indy 4 , 6 months from now this movie should be completed if it wants to make a summer 2005 release.
And well that doesn't seem likely now does it.

And they are not THAT secretive you now , a title ,some casting rumors should appear by now or at least in the coming weeks if this is really moving forward

LASTCRUSADER

I actually heard some mention of Indy IV on a local radio station this morning. They were talking about how Harrison Ford's next project is Indy IV and that he is suppose to start preparing for it in the new year. The funny thing is that they were bringing up Indy IV because its being rumored that Harrison recently got an eyebrow ring. I have no idea if its true or not though.In any event we are still getting reports that the movie will be made. I'm sure we will learn more about Indy IV in the coming months. It would be nice to at least have some casting info though.

00Kevin

Indyfan
man, after readin through this thread, I'm starting to get a little worried myself. but to cheer us all up, I'm ganna bump an old thread similar to this subject:

'Just for laugh'

Brown Fedora

Barryson Ford said:
i have lost my faith in Indy 4 , 6 months from now this movie should be completed if it wants to make a summer 2005 release.
And well that doesn't seem likely now does it.

And they are not THAT secretive you now , a title ,some casting rumors should appear by now or at least in the coming weeks if this is really moving forward

I hate to say it, but I think they've already lost YEARS of valuable time. Harrison was aging very well.. he really didn't look like a man of his age until very recently. If they'd only done this project just a couple years ago, they could still get away with a film set in the 40s, at least!

I don't wanna be seen as a heretic here, but the idea of Indy in the 1950s just doesn't seem right to me. Nor does all this talk of bringing back Dad, Sallah, Short Round, and fifteen other characters.

They thought that was a good idea with the Batman sequels too, you know...

I hate to be negative here. I'm just not too trusting of Steven or George with their latest films.

But, gods willing, we'll see something as we were promised.

-Brown Fedora-