what r u eating

The Drifter

Ate a rib sandwich and curly fries from a local joint earlier.
I am fixing to eat tomato soup with oyster crackers.

sarah navarro said:
NO CHEESE??? Cheese is the best! anyways i just had chocolate covered cookies it was great(y)
I'm allergic to dairy. For a very late breakfast i had a salad, french fries, my left over bean burito and caprisun.

The Drifter

IndyWolf15 said:
My family and i are going to eat Whiting, cole slaw and french fries from a local restarunt Wings and Fish grill.

Sounds good Indywolf.
I have my homemade potato soup simmering on the stove. We are going to eat that this evening.
I'm gonna put the recipe in the recipe thread I started if you want to check out how to make it.

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Sounds good Indywolf.
I have my homemade potato soup simmering on the stove. We are going to eat that this evening.
I'm gonna put the recipe in the recipe thread I started if you want to check out how to make it.
Thanks Drifter. I'll check out your recipe. It must be cold in those mountains you live in, have you sighted any American Indianas XD? Back on topic My family ate Chicken strips from Chic-Fil-A, bread and Punch.

KiKi Kat

I had a nice rack of Barbecue baby back ribs, collard greens flavored with ham hock, garlic mashed taters and corn bread with a big glass of sweet tea with lemon.

KiKi Kat said:
I had a nice rack of Barbecue baby back ribs, collard greens flavored with ham hock, garlic mashed taters and corn bread with a big glass of sweet tea with lemon.
Sounds good Kiki. Can i have a order of that please, without eating the poor baby back ribs please :(, and no ham hock XD. My family and i had fish and grits for breakfast.

KiKi Kat

IndyWolf15 said:
Sounds good Kiki. Can i have a order of that please, without eating the poor baby back ribs please :(, and no ham hock XD. My family and i had fish and grits for breakfast.

I love grits with butter, sugar, and bacon. Fish and grits just doesn't sound very good. And neither do those fish tacos they came out with. But I don't care too much for fish.
I had a softball game today so we had sandwiches.

KiKi Kat said:
I love grits with butter, sugar, and bacon. Fish and grits just doesn't sound very good. And neither do those fish tacos they came out with. But I don't care too much for fish.
I had a softball game today so we had sandwiches.
I must admite i like those Fish Tacos XD but my dad hates them i guess you could say. I like chicken and Turkey better than fish. Haven't eaten yet but i'm in the Mall so i'm thinking Chinese food today.

teriyaki chicken with vegtable fried rice thats what i'm thinking of for today (y).
3756121899_c94643c777.jpg