Heh... Should have posted here first

fortuneandglory

Hey guys, I'm fortuneandglory... pretty clever name if I do say so myself. I'm a guy, very interested in archaeology as a career, and one of the biggest indiana jones fans you're likely to meet, if thats possible. I suppose all the people here are like that too. Ive been a fan since I first saw Raiders as a wee child. I'm hoping that they come out with a rerelease of all 3 movies before Indy 4 comes out. On that note, I have been freaking about that release for a couple years now. I actually wrote a newspaper story on it, when it was still set for 2006. In any case, I think that being and Indyfan doesn't involve how much you collect, or how much you know (althought that helps!!) It is a more deep seated feeling to be an Indyfan. Its about the feeling you get when they play that song. Its about the inside laugh you have when you see Indy referenced in other movies. Its about the Fedora in your soul. (!!mega cheeze alert!!) Does your soul wear a fedora? If it does, stand up and count yourself among the greatest fans of all, the Indyfans.

If adventure has a name... It must be Indiana Jones!:whip:

IndyBuff

Welcome to The Raven fortuneandglory!:whip:

Those are some great thoughts you posted there and I definately agree. There are Indy fans from all walks of life here and being a fan has nothing to do with your collection or knowledge. Some of us here are into EVERYTHING Indy-related (like me) and some just like the films by themselves. Either way, everyone is welcome here and I hope you enjoy your stay.:)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Welcome to the Raven, fortuneandglory!!!:whip:

I'm sure in your adventures here you will find "Fortune and Glory." :p

fortuneandglory

Happens to me all the time

Yeah. I do make those comments, but I LOVE EVERYTHING INDY! Its because of money constraints that I dont have it all. Ive got a couple of novels, and the films, but i'm just not rich enough to get that 200 dollar Grail Diary Replica... HA! Anywho, I love everything Indy in any case, and I love every one of those movies. I really want to get a fortune and glory fedora...