Why Did They Not Use This Poster?!?!?

emtiem

That is lovely; great one.

Mind you, looking at that website; it's no wonder he's retiring- some properly crappy films in there (haven't even heard of most of them).

Professor Jones

That poster is very good. With some other character around Indy could have been great, but I cannot complain of the one they used: that's very good too.

indyclone25

here is the picture
indy20crystal20skull20-20whip.jpg

Johnny Jones

Ha at first I was thinking "poster" as in "one who posts..." :D Too much time on the Raven I guess. Maybe it's just deja vu, but I seem to remember seeing that the other day, can't remember where. Great work anyway. Makes me think of "Raiders" when he actually used his bullwhip every five minutes.

Dewy9

I love that one. I'm also a big fan of the one which has Indy swinging on the whip with the Ugha warriors in the background.

indyclone25

Dewy9 said:
I love that one. I'm also a big fan of the one which has Indy swinging on the whip with the Ugha warriors in the background.
this was nice too, i thought i had that poster but all i have is the warehouse
IJ4_kotcs-swingposter.jpg

I must say that the posters for this film were great! It's a shame that the film itself did not live up to the hype. I almost wish I had never seen the film but instead just looked at the posters and wondered how great Indy 4 was.