What do you do for a living?

Goodeknight

Mickiana said:
I'm kinda over welding though. I have experience in dough production and pastry work and food in general. It's a more pleasant atmosphere than the fumes, dust and noise of a mine.

Your years of welding expertise did me a *world* of good in my welding projects. Your emails were extremely helpful. So add "online welding guru" to your list. Kong's post made me laugh, too. Career variety keeps things interesting, though.

If I started doing pastry work, I'd eventually have to roll myself out the door of my own shop. Too many calories at hand.

Mickiana

Goodeknight said:
Your years of welding expertise did me a *world* of good in my welding projects. Your emails were extremely helpful. So add "online welding guru" to your list. Kong's post made me laugh, too. Career variety keeps things interesting, though.

If I started doing pastry work, I'd eventually have to roll myself out the door of my own shop. Too many calories at hand.

Only too happy to help.

Mickiana

kongisking said:
No, no, NO, dammit! You missed a perfect opportunity to say, "You know me, always glad to help." I'm sorely disappointed in you. :p

Alas 'tis true. For a moment there, the narrative of popular culture that would normally have a constant stream of quotes at the ready in my head must have slowed down. I feel both regret and gratitude for your remark! :hat:

Dr. Gonzo

Some times I can talk about what I do. Some times I can't.

I signed an NDA a couple weeks ago so... can't really say exactly what I'm working on either way.

But a few folks around here know me and what I do.
I go from show to show trying to make it in this crazy town.
I've been everything from an extra to a PA to a grip all the way up to writer and even directed a few small things.
If it's a film job then I can pretty much do it all...
(except a DP, haven't been hired as that as of yet.)

But I guess to clarify, this next month or two, my occupation: screenwriter/re-writer.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Attila the Professor said:
fans_sam.jpg

Around these parts, though, it does seem to go with the territory.

Or, in the case of some of us...
tumblr_mg0n14a0Rn1rtufzjo1_400.gif

Montana Smith

One of these must be Finn then?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gyAxE2vS318?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>