Don't you wish the books were more relevant to the main story?

LostArk

I do. How cool would it be to read books about what happened between Temple and Raiders or Raiders and Crusade?

I haven't checked out the published books but from what I've read they don't seem to intertwine much with the films...

The Drifter

Not me.
I want to read about Indy on other adventures, in other parts of the world, looking for other aritifacts.
The movies tied up the ends, so why would Indy keep looking for the Ark, or the Grail?

LostArk

It'd be good to read about how Willie left Indy's life all of a sudden or more about Short Round post-Temple.
I'll probably just end up reading the novels anyways. :hat:

The Drifter

LostArk said:
It'd be good to read about how Willie left Indy's life all of a sudden or more about Short Round post-Temple.
I'll probably just end up reading the novels anyways. :hat:

I apologize.
I took the meaning another way earlier. I agree, I would love to read that, it would tie alot of loose ends.

LostArk

No need to apologize (y)
George Lucas should keep on eye on the Indy expanded universe as much as he does with Star Wars'. Hope new books other then novelizations are written now that the film series has been revived.

doesitmatter

The new Dark Horse comic is supposed to take place between Temple and Raiders and explain the change from "fortune and glory" to "it belongs in a museum".