"Cliff Canyon & the Mystery of the Ruby Diamond" Indy-inspired homage/fan film

FightingOwlFilm

"Cliff Canyon & the Mystery of the Ruby Diamond" Indy-inspired homage/fan film

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd share a sort of fan film my 10 year-old brother-in-law made for a school A/V project. It's called Cliff Canyon & the Mystery of the Ruby Diamond. It's 10 minutes long and centers on Cliff Canyon searching for Excalibur with the assistance of a mysterious ruby diamond.

The kid saw Crystal Skull this past summer, his first introduction to Indy, and obviously loved it - hence the homage film.

I helped him with the editing and pacing but bear in mind it's from the mind of a 10 year old so it may not be the greatest thing ever. ;)

Take a look for yourself over here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7wav7_cliff-canyon-the-mystery-of-the-rub_shortfilms

Thanks!

muttjones

LOL! that was really aweosme! :D extremely well written and very funny. Noteworthy acting from Erin Lilley.
A few shaky edits and sound issues but overall a fantastic homage of Indiana Jones.

(y) (y)

FightingOwlFilm

muttjones said:
LOL! that was really aweosme! :D extremely well written and very funny. Noteworthy acting from Erin Lilley.
A few shaky edits and sound issues but overall a fantastic homage of Indiana Jones.

(y) (y)

Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback!:D