Goodbye my friends

EvilDevo

See you in May 2008. I don't want to ruin the movie for myself... so everybody, enjoy the news as it comes and have a good year! INDY IS BACK! :whip:

Finn

Staff member
EvilDevo said:
See you in May 2008. I don't want to ruin the movie for myself... so everybody, enjoy the news as it comes and have a good year! INDY IS BACK! :whip:
Just stay out of the spoiler section, buddy!

But of course, it's more secure that way...

EvilDevo

Yeah, who am I kidding? I can't keep this up...
There's just way too much Indy news lately to avoid talking about it with fellow fans.

Still gotta steer clear of that spoiler section though... :dead:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
EvilDevo said:
Yeah, who am I kidding? I can't keep this up...
There's just way too much Indy news lately to avoid talking about it with fellow fans.

Still gotta steer clear of that spoiler section though... :dead:

I'd steer clear of the Indiana Jones 4 section too, and the General section, and perhaps the Collecting Indy section as well - the spoilers have developed a tendency to bleed all over the forum.

Finn

Staff member
We're trying to keep them at reigns as best as we can, but sometimes you have to draw a line between darkness and light all by yourself. Major (or minor) plot points are the things we'd like to keep only for those who really wish to read 'em, but if one considers the things that can be run into in ANY preview or review like short plot outlines or cast lists... The Raven's really not your biggest worry if you wish to avoid those.

What's cool and what's not, I think Aaron clarified it pretty well in the thread CH pointed to. We are on an Indiana Jones site after all, so not keeping up with the buzz would be even more inconvenient than the opposite.