Indy 4 wrap video

nzlc

I do find it amusing that it was my post that mde tv 3 shut it down i bet they would have never have realised otherwise

nzlc

I dont think there was probably many people that saw it though hopefully someone did and ripped it!

davidsal

Maybe the video wasn´t supposed to be posted before a certain date. We should see it as an ET "exclusive" and posted in the official site before or at the same time than other outlets. Maybe in NZ they are very eager to be the first at everything.:)

bergstrom

nzlc said:
oh WHAT they took it down i was going to convert it last night 2 damm i shouldve!It was good 2!I suppose i was lucky i saw it on tv before they took it down

NZLC, need 2 send u a PM or email.

berg

fixer79

Johnny Nys said:
Why do these things always happen at night? That's what you get for living on the wrong side of the world ...

You're not wrong there, Johnny!
Still, I can't complain... I was at work when the video was still online and I had the chance to see half of it... without sound though. When I got home to check the entire darn thing WITH sound, it was gone...

Dangblasted worthless piece o' junk! ;)

bergstrom

Code:
Jedinizar said:
check indianajones.com there you will find the video clip + new look

Can any1 upload a download link for new video on te official site. I click the picture of spiellberg with champagne, but nothing happens.

B

sarah navarro

Vendetta08 said:
All over!? It's all begins again come next year!

Well this is my first and probably my last time ive ever been around to see an Indy movie being made.Now its over all over now im gonna go cut myself:p

sarah navarro said:
Well this is my first and probably my last time ive ever been around to see an Indy movie being made.Now its over all over now im gonna go cut myself:p

Good girl. Did you score 'Indy 4ever' on your arm?

Vendetta08

sarah navarro said:

Me too, all I can do is enjoy next year.

Or wait till George Lucas releases Indiana Jones in 3D 10 years from now when he's in his 70s and dying of obesity- although I hope neither of those predictions come true.