• Ray Winstone

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • John Hurt

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Jim Broadbent

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Kingsley

There are important actors in Indy 4, and from what we know now, they have all important roles in the upcoming movie... More or less, they are considered pretty talented, with peaks in their career. For some not so near to the present anyway.

But in this populated cast, who will have the best performance? If Harrison Ford "only" repeats himself as Indy, is it a succesful performance? Could there be a surprising performance? Someone underrated? Let's vote (y)

FordFan

The second I see Harrison Ford in the movie, in Indy gear, on the big screen, he will have won best performance automatically. (y)

Zorg

FordFan said:
The second I see Harrison Ford in the movie, in Indy gear, on the big screen, he will have won best performance automatically. (y)

Agreed, but I bet Blanchett will also be excellent.

Hurt is gonna steal every scene he's in. The guy's a legend. I mean, look what he did to his face in The Elephant Man! In Alien, he went through the agony of the chest burster for real! That guy's a pro. I'm looking forward to seeing him almost as much as Ford.

Finn

Staff member
My vote goes to that Igor the Russian Stooge. I seriously predict he's going to pull a death scene that's going to make Branagh's Hamlet seem like Groucho Marx falling on his nose.

metalinvader

drwynn said:
As far as I've heard and I know, there is no CGI whip, is there?

That and along with the fedora will all be CGI...

Seriously,There is no way they'd do a cgi whip..At least I hope.

Michael24

herr gruber said:
Hurt is gonna steal every scene he's in. The guy's a legend. In Alien, he went through the agony of the chest burster for real!

And twice, at that.

(If you count Spaceballs. :whip: )

nezobiwan

I voted Jim Broadbent...

"There's one thing he had that you don't.... A GREAT big bushy beard!"

Haha. Only those who saw 'Hot Fuzz' know what I'm talking about...

:D

Niteshade007

As a Blanchett fan, I had to go with her. Villainous roles are always more fun anyway, and I think that she's going to have a good time with this one.