All I ever Really Needed to Know...(Indy Style)

Finn

Staff member
96) Never reserve seats on a last-minute takeoff flight.
97) You can run faster than the big stone ball behind you. You can. You know you can.
98) If you can have a hotel room with a ceiling fan, get it.
99) Don't get frustrated if people come to you and say: "Hey, you look just like this Han Solo fellow I know!"

100) Improvisation... is very often the key.

matthiassatlure

Um...

X sometimes marks the spot.

AND SHORTY'S HAT IS NOT A YANKEES HAT!!!!!

<Curses and pulls down sharply on my Red Sox cap>

(Sorry, no Fedora yet, Ren)

Deadlock

106) Sometimes the best way to rekindle a relationship with an estranged father is to sleep with the same woman (on separate occasions, hopefully).

107) Kill the toughest Nazi first.

108) Leave it to the goverment to doom your greatest accomplishments to obscurity.

109) Give distinct instructions. "Go around" is hard to confuse as "Go between them."

110) You may not be able to judge a book by its cover, but people who served chilled monkey brains are bad news.

QueZTone

111) Burning someone with a torch can save them from the Black Sleep of Kali Ma

112) Be sure to warn your friends before cutting down the bridge

113) Get Alden shoes, just in case you'll need to stop a rushing minecart in time!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
118. Don't ever be on one side of a double sided swing mirror when a girl is chekcing out how good she looks in her nightgown on the other unclean side.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
122. If an adventurer/archaeologist says "don't touch anything" and "step where I step", he means it!!!!

Indy Parise

123: If you can say, "Happens to me all the time" about people trying to kill you, you should really consider another line of work.

124: Little chinese kids are good drivers

125: The skeleton of a competetor in a gloomy temple is the equivalent of a "Do Not Enter" sign

126: A plane will only fit in a tunnel if you rip the wings off (LC airplane/car chase)

127: If someone tells you something is at 11 o'clock, don't check your watch.