Defeat the Picture Above You

Dr. Gonzo

Your picture comes up as a question mark for me...

so this beats that...

mark-771207.png

Stoo

Dr. Gonzo said:
Hate to ruin the flow of continuity but I must follow Dr. Gonzo's FEMBOT image before it's too late.

Gonzo, you HAVE to watch the Dr. Goldfoot movies!:gun:

"Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine" (1965)
"Dr. Goldfoot and the Girl Bombs" (1966)

drgoldfootbombposter.jpg

Dr. Gonzo

Stoo said:
Hate to ruin the flow of continuity but I must follow Dr. Gonzo's FEMBOT image before it's too late.

Gonzo, you HAVE to watch the Dr. Goldfoot movies!:gun:

"Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine" (1965)
"Dr. Goldfoot and the Girl Bombs" (1966)
Consider 'em Netflix'd Stoo. "Titillating" HAHAHAH! (Just saw that it's instant on netflix!)

Onward boys and girls...

HJTHX1138

Dr. Gonzo said:
Your picture comes up as a question mark for me...

so this beats that...

mark-771207.png

Mine was supposed to be Mokoto . . .

278391-ghost.in.the.shell.jpg

We're back on cyborg women so . . .

Last edited:
You all have sucked ass since I posted Chuck Norris!

The crappy random crap you've posted since Stewie is proof positive what a feeble and stupid game this has become!

Soon even Montana Smith will post here...as if more impotent proof is necessary!

Go to bed you weaklings! SHUT UP!

Come on Gonzo...I sort of expected more from you than stupidly mimicing my post!

What the HELL!?

Dr. Gonzo

Rocket Surgeon said:
You all have sucked ass since I posted Chuck Norris!

The crappy random crap you've posted since Stewie is proof positive what a feeble and stupid game this has become!

Soon even Montana Smith will post here...as if more impotent proof is necessary!

Go to bed you weaklings! SHUT UP!

Come on Gonzo...I sort of expected more from you than stupidly mimicing my post!

What the HELL!?

It's late man, wanted to respond soon cause you haven't been around in a while, so you got that half baked idea... welcome back by the way...
I've been hitting the sauce -- time for bed. Me and Horsey will try and amp it up for ya.

Dr. Gonzo said:
It's late man, wanted to respond soon cause you haven't been around in a while, so you got that half baked idea... welcome back by the way...

cheers.jpg

Dr. Gonzo said:
I've been hitting the sauce -- time for bed. Me and Horsey will try and amp it up for ya.
Mee too. probably why I'm bothering.

Oh, looking forward to your amping...

Last edited by a moderator:

Pale Horse

Staff member
Maybe polling brackets are in order. After all, it's Superbowl weekend. Nothing beats chuck norris, cheers and lohan lips...so, what is this, a mexican standoff?

Dr. Gonzo

Even though the game is over (is it???)

Just thought I'd remind folks that
BRUCE LEE ACTUALLY KILLS CHUCK NORRIS IN "WAY OF THE DRAGON"

Clearly.jpg

So... just food for thought.

Stoo

The game was ALMOST OVER for the European & American forces under siege in Peking during the Boxer Rebellion!:gun:

Note: This poster is from the 1975 Shaw Brothers flick (not to be confused with, "55 Days at Peking", starring Chuck Heston.)

BoxerRebellion_01_small.jpg