Why did you choose the avatar you currently have?

Finn

Staff member
indyclone25 said:
oh by the way carlos22 is new and speaks spanish his english isn't the best, if you had read any of his other posts you could see that , i'm not saying that's an excuse not to read every little point in the rules , but give people some slack --- you all "ain't" perfect, either
Dictionary: sarcasm.

TheMutt92

I've had two since joing, both w/ Mutt. This is mostly due to the screen name, which in turn I chose out of the fact that I've been a Shia fan since his "Even Stevens" days and have been told I resemble him (slightly in physical appearance, more so in terms of personality).

Stoo

Ska said:
I've always loved Henry's character in LC...and I played him in a fanfilm of mine.
And then cut the scene out for the final version.:p

My avatar was chosen by my love of pith helmets and the TV show. 'Nuff said.

Ska

Stoo said:
And then cut the scene out for the final version.:p

lol...that was my second fan film. He's still in the first one (that's not online), and he plays a big part (as in LC). Not that I would have anyway, but I couldn't have cut him out of the first one.

Kingsley

I changed a couple of times, but now I think I'm staying with Roscoe, tough he is a pretty nasty character :p

I should have stayed with the Bantu Wind Crew I chose at first... but the temptation to choose another one when you have enough posts, and the fear to see a lot of 'Bantu Wind Crews' appearing during KOTCS premiere times because it's 'cheap', made me move and change.

Now nobody takes my oppinions too serious, cause I'm just a blond rebel teenager, and a thief :rolleyes:

Dewy9

I picked this because it's one of the LEGO minifigs. I only collect the LEGO Indy line. And I picked Jock because I didn't think anyone else had used him. He's good for helping Indy get out of a bind, even if he does have a pet snake. And we, of course, hate snakes.

kongisking

I try to choose one that either resembles me the most physically, or a character whom I greatly identify with. If I could have what's below as my avatar, I would:

king-kong-13.jpg

Unfortunately, I'm restricted to Indy-related pics. Thus, I have chosen good ol' Mutt Williams. Both because I love the character (c'mon, Lucas, when is that spinoff gonna happen? don't listen to the *****ing fanboys!) and because I look sorta like him (EMPHASIS on SORTA!)

Last edited:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
TheMutt92 said:
I've had two since joing, both w/ Mutt. This is mostly due to the screen name, which in turn I chose out of the fact that I've been a Shia fan since his "Even Stevens" days and have been told I resemble him (slightly in physical appearance, more so in terms of personality).

Totally dare you to post a pic of yourself in the Shia Drool thread and see if Indy_Chic can spot the difference! :p Where has she disappeared to lately?

Anyway, chose mine because Marion's my favourite character and at the time, was excited about KOTCS and the announcement of Marion being in the movie. Though, now I think I might change it to a different Marion avatar just for something different.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Udvarnoky said:
It catches my good side.

Almost a shame. I always enjoy when regulars have a distinctive one, and since I feel like what I read most of the these days are the epic battles between you and Darth Vile (there's some great stuff in there), be nice to have one. But that's just me as a member talking, obviously.

Violet Indy said:
Totally dare you to post a pic of yourself in the Shia Drool thread and see if Indy_Chic can spot the difference! :p Where has she disappeared to lately?

Anyway, chose mine because Marion's my favourite character and at the time, was excited about KOTCS and the announcement of Marion being in the movie. Though, now I think I might change it to a different Marion avatar just for something different.

The one with the monkey is a new one for you, isn't it? I support the change. Don't think any other regulars are using that one.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Attila the Professor said:
The one with the monkey is a new one for you, isn't it? I support the change. Don't think any other regulars are using that one.

Yes indeedy. I haven't seen anyone with this one and always liked the monkey. It was between this one and another one that I haven't seen anyone use, the one from the end of Raiders, with the hat. Thanks for the support.

No Ticket said:
I'll never tell.

LMAO!

Deckard

To remind everyone about rule number one.

1. Stay out of the light. :dead:

Rule 2,

2.(a.) Don't touch anything.

2.(b.) Stand against the wall.

Rule 3,

3. Betrayal of Indy may result in eventual implosion, boiling or melting of the skin, exploding head syndrome, rapid decrepitation, and/or being violently sucked/dropped into alternate dimensions.

Last edited:

TheMutt92

Violet Indy said:

Heh, funny. Thats the second time someone has told me to do that...:cool:

Crusade>Raiders

I still think its the weakest of the original trilogy, but I LOVE Temple of Doom anyway, and that opening is so crazy. Indy was so cool in this one, looking like his dad James Bond. It combines two of my favorite characters in one scene of crazy awesomeness.