What do you want to see Sideshow Toys do?

Which do you want?

• Belloq - (Jungle/White Suit/Cerimonial)

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Marion - (Raven/Market/White Dress)

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Toht

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Willie Scott (Club Obi-Wan/Sacrifice)

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Mola Ram

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Elsa Schneider (Venice/Canyon)

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Colonel Vogel (Castle/Canyon)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Grail Knight

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

Deckard

Sideshow has what seems a bad habbit of rehashing the same characters in differant costumes, my thoughts drift to the what? 4 Luke Skywalkers they have already produced? and 2 Hans is it? Not that im opposed to differant costumed Indy, but there are others I want done in this quality before alternate costumes. If the next figure they release is just a clean sculpt w/ a tie and called Last Crusade Indy, I'd be dissapointed and upset. I also see a custom Henry on ebay every week and the new Medicom Henry is also coming out... So what would make me happy? Why, one of these...and you?

If you pick a character w/ differant costumes list which you'd prefer. I'd rather see a white suit or even jungle Belloq then a cerimonial costume myself.

I also hope to see some 1:1 replicas, and perhaps a 1/6 or 1/4 Ark accessory pack.

I voted Elsa, I'd also love to see a white dress Marion and Grail Knight.

metalinvader

Mola Ram.He has such a striking appearance.Second for me is a tie between Belloq in the white suit or the Grail Knight.

Billy Ray

Hmm...I don't realy have a problem with SS making different versions of Indy in different costumes. I'd like to see a TOD Indy, TLC Indy, and KOTCS Indy in his "adventure gear" before a lot of those in this list. that's not to say that I wouldn't like to see other characters made, but it's all about Indy to me.

mfisher

Vogel would be interesting

Vogel is too easy to make yourself... Dragon models did a headcsulpt a while back that is a great likeness for the actor... I used ti to build my Vogel and it looks just like him... (plus it is just fun to build yor own Indy characters)

mfisher

I would say Marion is a 100% definite for their series.. there is no way they wont do that one... I just wonder which MArion they will do first.. ( I am teetering between Raven Bar and Cairo Marion)

Deckard

Billy Ray said:
Hmm...I don't realy have a problem with SS making different versions of Indy in different costumes. I'd like to see a TOD Indy, TLC Indy, and KOTCS Indy in his "adventure gear" before a lot of those in this list. that's not to say that I wouldn't like to see other characters made, but it's all about Indy to me.

So why not buy 3 of these Indy's you can take the jacket off one and rip its sleeve off, then you can put a tie on another. It's too easy to make custom Indy's with the all the versions coming out and out already, SS, Toys Mccoy, Relic Hunter, Medicom, Hasbro, customs, etc. I want something like a White Dress Marion or White Suit Belloq, something I can't do on my own.

What they should do is a deluxe for a bit less then twice as much, Indy w/ 3 Headsculpts an extra shirt, an extra tie, 2 differant hats, and let you make your own.

Lao Che Pun

Good thread.....when I first saw Sideshow announce their series, I'd always hoped for a Toht. Complete with coat hanger...

Palaceslave_82

Shorty and Willie (Indy's tux/sacrifice garb).And no, I don't collect these, but would definitely consider dropping the bread if they were available to stand next to a nice battle-damaged Temple Indy with a decent Ford likeness,and a piece of the rope bridge to dangle from.

Cliff Gobler

ANYTHING Indiana Jones!

Sideshow seems to ignore any questions on the matter (I've tried) and the Tanis piece aside (which was just an accompaniment to the Hot Toys release,) there just doesn't seem to be anything happening Indy-wise over there.

They even hinted at a Short Round and Mine Cart - both of which were then quietly shelved.

Montana Smith

Well, I hope Sideshow don't get to do any of them. It would be a waste of an opportunity as they generally don't do faces well. (They're much better at armoured figures and aliens).

Let them give it to Hot Toys. At least they were soundly told where they went wrong with Indy's face. So they shouldn't be making that mistake again! (The HT still has no trouble in keeping the SS in his box).

There's only one Sideshow human that I dare to keep on display: Lando.

I passed on Toht and Belloq because they looked poor, especially considering the price.

Billy Ray

When questioned about the possibility of more 1/6 Sideshow Indy figures in a Q&A at ComicCon today, Sideshow answered witht he following:

- 12" Indy figures at Sideshow? Yes! Short Round, maybe some Temple of Doom figures.

Of course we have heard this before, but I guess there is still hope...