Harrison Ford in Bruno!

IndyFan89

Don't know if this was mentioned but Harrison Ford is in the movie Bruno that came out this weekend. Bruno says "And now for our exclusive interview with Harrison Ford!" it cuts to Harrison walking out of a restraunt rather quickly and Bruno Say's "Harrison..." and Harrison cuts him of by saying "F*** off!" and keeps walking. It was so funny, I didn't like the movie Bruno but when the only acknowledgment HF gave him was "F*** Off!" I couldn't stop laughing!

Gear

Vell of course I notished it! Though I thought Mishter Foghrd said "Back off!"

Bruno...

Laughing Mein Focking Auschwitz Off!

Nurhachi1991

I just saw Bruno tonight it was hilarious and I nearly died laughing when I saw Harrison!

F*** Off!!!!!!!!!!

Classic (y)

From what I've seen, Harrison takes every effort to be courteous even when he's annoyed. If he had done this before, we would have already been comparing it to this time and that time.

Bearing this in mind I have to believe it's staged!

James

Rocket Surgeon said:
From what I've seen, Harrison takes every effort to be courteous even when he's annoyed.

Bearing this in mind I have to believe it's staged!

It could also be a case of the viewer seeing the last of several encounters between SBC and Ford.

Regardless, I've noticed this scene was frequently cited as a highlight in the reviews. It's the only time that Bruno isn't the one who escalates the encounter, and the "victim" strikes first. :whip:

James said:
It could also be a case of the viewer seeing the last of several encounters between SBC and Ford.

I wouldn't think it impossible.

They dropped the Micheal Jackson stuff, wouldn't they do the same for Ford?

Regardless, based on what I've seen...from The Bus Driver to F-ing Ben Affleck, seems staged to me.

James

Rocket Surgeon said:
Regardless, based on what I've seen...from The Bus Driver to F-ing Ben Affleck, seems staged to me.

I just saw the clip on Youtube, and it does strike me as being staged. Either that, or Ford had to be aware that someone was outside disturbing the guests.

But as you said, Ford doesn't have a reputation for barking at people- even when swarmed by paparazzi.

Gear

Rocket Surgeon said:
They dropped the Micheal Jackson stuff, wouldn't they do the same for Ford?

No, only if it were 'politically incorrect' to make fun at Ford.

Gear said:
Uh... He doesn't.

Ahhhhh...spitting hairs, I mean splitting. SBC not so rougue after all...I guess Bruno dosen't pick every guy he gets on his knees for. Even Bruno has to service "The Man".

Kind of takes the wind out of his panties...uh, sails.

Gear

Rocket Surgeon said:
Even Bruno has to service "The Man".

Well, let's see what 'the man' has to say about it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pg-imSRIkYc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pg-imSRIkYc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>