For the Ladies: What's YOUR Indy fantasy?

Indyologist

Nice, Canyon! Here's my custom-made drool-able quote:

Now for a little "nocturnal activities" with all my lovely Indy girls..."

NOCTURNAL.jpg

Canyon

Indyologist said:
Nice, Canyon! Here's my custom-made drool-able quote:

Now for a little "nocturnal activities" with all my lovely Indy girls..."

Canyon: "Oh Indy!!!!" Promptly falls to the floor. Indy runs over and gives her the kiss of life! WOOT!!!

Indyologist

Canyon said:
Canyon: "Oh Indy!!!!" Promptly falls to the floor. Indy runs over and gives her the kiss of life! WOOT!!!

Does the Kiss of Life involve tongues or no tongues? Either way,
** THUD! **

Caitlin

Thanks Canyon and Indyologist..I haven't written any fiction since high school..that piece would need alot of work.

That excerpt from Gypsies Kiss was awesome! Where can I read this online version of it? Thanks for the warning Indyologist!

I can't wait to read both of your stories!

I

Indy's_main_man

I know i'm a guy and i'm not supposed to be here :) but The story can be found on both TRN and TIE.

now i'll leave before I get slapped

Tessa

Moderator Emeritus
This shows I should get on line more often. You girls should read my Indy fantasies. If only my husband knew......:LOL: I'll have to search for my disks and post them.

Tessa

Moderator Emeritus
Nah, he's not the type, trust me. Besides, the walls where we live now are too thin...might disturb the kids. Perhaps next year when we have our own house.........

Tessa

Moderator Emeritus
Let's just say my husband's not the adventurous type and leave it at that.

Besides that's a horrible thing to say, and I'm truly offended. Perhaps I should end this conversation?

Canyon

Indyologist said:
Since he knows about "mating customs" and "primitive sexual practices" and has travelled around the world, I imagine he's learned some interesting, um, "techniques." He said it himself-- he's had "years of fieldwork" in that area! I mean, can you imagine the foreplay this guy could come up with? He probably knows how they kiss in a dozen different countries in a dozen different ways! Not to mention Other Things. I said NOT to mention other things. Still, I can't help wondering what he'd be like in the sack? One thing's for sure though-- he satisfy his lady by whatever means necessary (sooo glad he's, um, "resourceful") AND he'd gladly give you a cuddle afterwards (that is, if he didn't fall asleep ala the Bantu Wind).

And girls, I had another thought!

Seeing as Indy is well versed in texts and literature, I would imagine that he had read the Karma Sutra AND perhaps he had memorised ALL of the positions :eek: for educational purposes you understand.

Oh my! Time for another cold shower!!!

BTW, just typing up my little story of me and Indy and will post it here soon, so watch this space! :D ;) :)

canyon_title.gif

Canyon

Oh girls, you HAVE to read this

This is from an Indy story from theCorellianEmbassy and the story takes place at Indy's college where he has to recruit studens for the next semester.
http://www.geocities.com/falconprss/forhire.html

Basically, Indy is bored and his imagination keeps wandering (and, boy does it wander) and here is a bit from the story.

"Slowly the choking jungle yielded before the powerfully swung machete in Jones' right hand. Sweat ran in rivulets down his sunburned face and soaked the torn khaki shirt he wore. Behind him, he could hear Jean struggling through the path he had made in the underbrush and he ventured a glance over his shoulder at her, smiling reassuringly. Her perfect face was smudged with dirt but was still beautiful. Her silvery blonde hair peeked out from under the pith helmet and her sweat-soaked shirt clung to her body like a second skin. She had opened the top buttons in the heat and Indy could see the upper curve of her lush breasts straining to be free. The sight stirred his primitive sexual urges and he thought of last night before the campfire, of the taste of her rosy lips and of her long legs entwined with his."

Woot!

Indy_(heheheh)

I dont get it. Why do all of us indygirls dream of having a relationship with indy when we know we couldnt keep him?

And yet none of us have ever thought that just being friends with indy would not only gain us a longer acquaintences (however you spell it) but would also be alot more fun.
(example: sallah, shorty...)

My indy fantasy would be recasting myself as short-round, and putting myself in a couple adventures with indy.

I myself am not afraid of snakes. I think they're cute. even the poisonous- rip your face off- snakes. So we would make a good team. I can see a 13 yr old brunette girl picking a cobra up by the tail and scaring the crap out of a certain archaeologist...(heh heh heh) but i hope he wouldnt be too mad. Because id like to go on alot of adventures with him.

wow...I gave myself whiplash on that post, but i think it ended on topic...

Canyon

Indy_(heheheh) said:
I dont get it. Why do all of us indygirls dream of having a relationship with indy when we know we couldnt keep him?

And yet none of us have ever thought that just being friends with indy would not only gain us a longer acquaintences (however you spell it) but would also be alot more fun.
(example: sallah, shorty...)

Don't get me wrong. I would absolutely love to be able to sit down have great conversations with Indy, as he fascinates me deeply.

I just happen to think that Indy is one of most best looking guys that I have ever come across and is extremely attractive, and therefore I can't help but imagine myself and him in a romantic situation. ;)

Indy_(heheheh)

he is extremely cute, but it would be better to look at him and think so secretly than let your feelings out and have him run away for fear of being nailed down.

at least if you were friends, you could have him longer.

p.s. : Help me!!!
how do people come up with these custom smilies, and how can i get one? and why cant i get an avitar...its sad...ive been a member for i think 4 years, and i cant figure this out... :(

frustratedly yours,
Kidkara...

Finn

Staff member
FYI:

<small>The "custom" smilies are simply GIF-images linked from another sites. And you get to pick an avatar once you get past the line of one hundred posts. Your current count appears to be somewhere past fifty.</small>

Indyologist

Canyon said:
Don't get me wrong. I would absolutely love to be able to sit down have great conversations with Indy, as he fascinates me deeply.

Yes, me too. I would love to talk to him and get inside his head. Although I don't know what I'd say to him. I know he's the strong, silent type. I don't think he'd talk much about himself unless he knew me well. He'd probably clam up when it came to talking about himself. But hey, he's a teacher, too. Ask him some interesting question and he'd probably open up.

I just happen to think that Indy is one of most best looking guys that I have ever come across and is extremely attractive, and therefore I can't help but imagine myself and him in a romantic situation. ;) [/B]

Yep. Can't help feeling that way if you're a female.

Indyologist

Canyon said:
And girls, I had another thought!

Seeing as Indy is well versed in texts and literature, I would imagine that he had read the Karma Sutra AND perhaps he had memorised ALL of the positions :eek: for educational purposes you understand.

Oh my! Time for another cold shower!!!

BTW, just typing up my little story of me and Indy and will post it here soon, so watch this space! :D ;) :)

Absolutely right, Canyon! You JUST KNOW he's perused the Kama Sutra: http://www.toonastylink.com/editedbyfinn.html ) and probably the Perfumed Garden: http://www.anothernastylink.com/2/1/74/121/againeditedbyfinn.html) as well.

This is a site of animated Kama Sutra positions. It is graphic, so be warned :eek: : http://users.reallyshoudnt.be/seeing/this/if/yougetwhatimean.htm

Here's an interesting video I found online. Bet Indy knows all the ancient "sex secrets" and aphrodesiacs!

http://www.someoneisinbigtroublenow.com/aflight/tothebananaislands/is_waiting

Last edited by a moderator: