Insulin 0 0%
A brand name soda 0 0%
Antibiotics for necrotizing fasciitis 1 50.00%
Enemas for parasitic worms 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-05-2009, 07:47 AM   #1
DoomTown
IndyFan

Location: The Atomic Cafe,on a highway somewhere in Nevada...
Crank: High Voltage

Who else here loves the first Crank, and is excited to see the new one?
DoomTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:16 PM   #2
Moedred
Administrator

Added a poll regarding the rumored Crank 3D.
Quote:
We have 20 ways to tackle it. You know, with Crank, basically, you insert another quarter and you play the game again. Itís kind of like what thrills me and Brian, itís whatever we feel like doing there in the moment, whatever we wanna do, we just do and make it happen. The important thing is what powers Chev. It was adrenaline that kept him alive in the first one, it was electricity in the second one, you know, itís all about what will keep him alive in the third one.
Moedred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 01:44 PM   #3
Moedred
Administrator

A direct link to that last quote. And more:
Quote:
"The prospects for Crank 3 would be much improved if the second movie had made more than $12 at the box office. So there really isnít like a Fast & Furious financial incentive to do it, right? So, itís got to be a great idea. Itís got to be everybody on the same page and passionate about doing something insane. My feeling about Crank 3 is that Crank 3 should be as exponentially more fóed up than Crank 2 as Crank 2 was Crank 1. Obviously, thereís been talk here and there but Iíve never really felt that creatively it was fóed up enough to really do. Because the studio will get in contact with us: ĎWhat do you guys think about this?í ĎWhat do you guys think about that?í And the scenarios are always very tame compared to what I think it should be. Obviously, thereís a great movie there somewhere. I donít know if itís going to be Jason Statham in a wheelchair, 40 years from now. I think there should be a Crank cinematic universe. Not just one movie. So who knows? Thereís nothing in the works right now. But you never know. Me and Mark are brothers for life."
I found Crank 2 a bit much, and prefer more a satire of unkillable characters and franchises. But they supposedly know their tiny niche best.
Moedred is offline   Reply With Quote