Michael Jackson Dead(?)

Webley

Personally I think the world is a safer place now that Jacko is dead. If Doctor Conrad Murray is involved in the death of MJ then in my eye he is a hero he saved countless of children from being molested by the Evil Skeletor:dead:

Nurhachi1991

Webley said:
Personally I think the world is a safer place now that Jacko is dead. If Doctor Conrad Murray is involved in the death of MJ then in my eye he is a hero he saved countless of children from being molested by the Evil Skeletor:dead:

You_Fail.jpg

Nurhachi1991

You fail at life because that comment was just f**** up. Think what ever you want thats your opinion. He wasnt a child molester but if it makes you happy to think that than go for it.

But saying the world is a safer place without him and Conrad Murray is a hero is just F***** up

tambourineman

I agree. Nobody really knows except those who were there I guess, but hundreds of child molesters go to jail every day, and the prosecutors pulled every trick in the book including illegal bugging, attempted coercion of other kids whod stayed over at Neverland and pulled the whole place apart, and did not come up with a shred of evidence that was anything other than an oddball. Even the accuser was discredited. So it seems a bit messed up to me to say you're glad hes dead based on that. Especially with all the good that we know for a fact that he did do.

Webley

I thought this thread was for us to express our thoughts and opinions on the late "King of pop". You will not see me claiming that any other members of the Raven have failed at life because that freak of a man was someone thay looked up to.

I believe just like OJ Simpson, Michael Jackson got a way with a hanus crime.
If Im wrong then Im wrong and if Im right then I say good riddance to the kid humper.

Nurhachi1991

Why troll the thread than? Why couldnt this thread just be for people to pay their respects to Michael and move on? If you dont like his music. fine. If you dont like him as a person. ok

But for people to act like total douche bags and call the man all kinds of names and be happy about his passing is a little to much to stomach. No one made fun of Heath Leadgers death or Corey Haims and they shouldnt every death is tragic.

But everyone and their brother has to bash Michael Jackson simply because its Michael Jackson he has always been an easy target for all the idiots and the media to ridicule and why? Because he was different? Because he helped people and was a genuine kind person?

Or was it because he wasnt a douche bag like most musicians would you see Slash or Gene Simmions doing what Michael did? No because they just care about themselves but somehow the public likes them. Its a funny world

But guys I will give you this you never liked Michael Jackson and you still dont so I have to give you credit if theres one thing I hate more than anything its the Michael Jackson bandwagoners that made fun of him and magicly liked him after June 25th. At least you guys are true blue haha

Last edited:

Dr.Jonesy

Nurhachi1991 said:
Or was it because he wasnt a douche bag like most musicians would you see Slash or Gene Simmions doing what Michael did?

Hey, I'm a Michael fan too, but leave Gene out of this!!

KISS is my second favorite band, mind you pal!
:whip:

Nurhachi1991

Dr.Jonesy said:
Hey, I'm a Michael fan too, but leave Gene out of this!!

KISS is my second favorite band, mind you pal!
:whip:

lol sorry may Ive never been much of a kiss fan but after I saw that MAD TV sketch I really hate them haha but if you like him my apologies. Rock and roll all night was a pretty damn good song

Nurhachi1991 said:
...Or was it because he wasnt a douche bag like most musicians would you see Slash or Gene Simmions doing what Michael did? No because they just care about themselves but somehow the public likes them. Its a funny world
Gene Simmons helps The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation...yeah, what a selfish ouche bag!

Finn

Staff member
The mods are not very happy with this thread. Especially when it seems to be full of idiots from both sides who did not do the research. Its life expectancy is dropping rapidly.

bigdaddygamer14

Great Fan-Made Michael Jackson Music Video!!

This is a music video to Michael Jackson's Blood on the Dance Floor. It's done in the classic style of Michael Jackson videos in which a story is incorporated into the video as well.

The song Blood on the Dance Floor was about a mysterious woman named Susie who plots to kill a man with a knife who thinks they're in love with each other, so I used a very similar storyline for our video.

The story portion of the video is done in the film noir style, whereas the dance portion is considerably more urban.

The choreography that is done during the chorus of the song was created entirely be me, Chris Stuckmann, inspired by the dancing style of Michael Jackson. The choreography that is done during the bridge of the song was created by Yohei Asada and his dance crew, NewEra.

We sincerely believe we have created one of the best fan-made music videos ever produced, and we truly hope you watch this from beginning to end so as to understand the plot as well as the emotional resonance and message of the video.

Michael Jackson is a music and dancing legend and this video can be considered a tribute to his legacy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O98xF61_eog

bigdaddygamer14

You're being really weird. If everyone followed that rule, that would mean no tributes to artists, no remakes of films, no book adaptations there really is no point in debating this. You're simply being a pessimist who doesn't recognize hard work when he sees it.

Sharkey

Wow, dancers scared of a girl. You obviously have spent a lot of time in front of a mirror and watching Micheal Jackson. You can strike a pose...