How would you feel about a whole new trilogy...

Pale Horse

Staff member
moondrifter said:
seriously how do you know this info?

I'm not Chen-sha for nothing.....note the evolution, first I am a loyal friend of the Raven, then the sheriff, now the all knowing wise one....:p

IndyBuff

Pale Horse said:
I'm not Chen-sha for nothing.....note the evolution, first I am a loyal friend of the Raven, then the sheriff, now the all knowing wise one....:p

Ah, now all the pieces have fallen into place.;)

Paden

Pale Horse said:
I think the avatar change is entirely appropriate (though I admittedly miss the Sheriff). As those that have the earnest desire to gain wisdom, we must all remember to be patient, grasshoppers. ;)

Deadlock

Pale Horse said:

"I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brain."

~Empire Strikes Back

Oops. Wrong thread. ;)

IndyBuff

Paden said:
I think the avatar change is entirely appropriate (though I admittedly miss the Sheriff). As those that have the earnest desire to gain wisdom, we must all remember to be patient, grasshoppers. ;)

Your must also have the will of a warrior.;)

Indyologist

That would be great, but there's no way it will happen. The only way that other Indy films will come into being is if Indy's "son" were to take over the family adventuring business. Or, if someone else would be willing to play Indy. I don't know if Lucas and co. is thinking of giving Indy a son. As far as someone else playing Indy, Ford was very emphatic that he'd be upset if anyone other than him were to play Indy. So, unless Harrison Ford changes his mind or Lucas and co. give Indy a son, Indy 4 will the last we will see of Indiana Jones. Then, if the rumors I hear are correct, he will be put into a wooden crate and stored in a government warehouse. ;)

moondrifter

this is a stupid question but do they really have those big warehouses where they store stuff like at the end of ROTLA. what kind of stuff is really stored in those places?

Deadlock

moondrifter said:
this is a stupid question but do they really have those big warehouses where they store stuff like at the end of ROTLA. what kind of stuff is really stored in those places?

Yes, those warehouses are all over... They usually call them "Costco" or "Sam's Club". They have all kinds of stuff. But you have to be a member and buy in bulk. :p

IndyBuff

Indyologist said:
That would be great, but there's no way it will happen. The only way that other Indy films will come into being is if Indy's "son" were to take over the family adventuring business. Or, if someone else would be willing to play Indy. I don't know if Lucas and co. is thinking of giving Indy a son. As far as someone else playing Indy, Ford was very emphatic that he'd be upset if anyone other than him were to play Indy. So, unless Harrison Ford changes his mind or Lucas and co. give Indy a son, Indy 4 will the last we will see of Indiana Jones. Then, if the rumors I hear are correct, he will be put into a wooden crate and stored in a government warehouse. ;)

I thought I read a quote from Ford somewhere where he stated that he didn't mind someone else playing Indy as long as he could do Indy IV first. I might be wrong there but I thought I read that a few months ago.:confused:

KDuncan

Indy said:
I thought I read a quote from Ford somewhere where he stated that he didn't mind someone else playing Indy as long as he could do Indy IV first. I might be wrong there but I thought I read that a few months ago.:confused:

I don't think so.. I thought he said he'd kill them if he didn't get to play Indy.

Indyologist

Deadlock said:
Yes, those warehouses are all over... They usually call them "Costco" or "Sam's Club". They have all kinds of stuff. But you have to be a member and buy in bulk. :p

Hey, yeah-- you can get a box of 40 Sankara Stones for $19.99.

If I ever get around to getting a membership, I'll buy a few dozen Arks in bulk and "pass the savings on to Indyfans..." :p

KDuncan said:
I don't think so.. I thought he said he'd kill them if he didn't get to play Indy.

I think he said he'd "kick their a-s"

moondrifter

Indyologist said:

If I ever get around to getting a membership, I'll buy a few dozen Arks in bulk and "pass the savings on to Indyfans..." :p

cool! altho i thought there was only one ark!! ah well, i'll have to investigate that! i could get some of those sankara stones........that'd be real cool.......

Deadlock

Indyologist said:

LOL! :D

Yeah, they've got frozen monkey brains on special this week... stock up now before the holidays!

moondrifter

i'm not too keen on monkey brains but i'd like to purchase a grail or 2! eternal life would be cool and then we'd never have to leave indy behind with this planet's mad ppl!

Indyologist

Deadlock said:
LOL! :D

Yeah, they've got frozen monkey brains on special this week... stock up now before the holidays!

Martha Stewart said you can serve this dessert in elegance by adding holly leaves, painted pinecones and some glittery fake fruit.

moondrifter

who's martha stewart? the US version of delia smith or something? lol. i'm sure that if u served chilled monkey brains on a plate with some salad and lots of stuff that'll make it look nice, it could become the ice cream sundae of the 21st century lol

Indyologist

By the way, chilled monkey brains IS a real delicacy in India. My 5th grade English teacher, Ms. Hepper, went there and was told that they served it. So I knew about the monkey brains way before TOD. My reaction is still the same-- yuck!

My apologies... I know I'm way off topic in this thread by now! :whip:

Garrett

Indyologist said:
By the way, chilled monkey brains IS a real delicacy in India. My 5th grade English teacher, Ms. Hepper, went there and was told that they served it. So I knew about the monkey brains way before TOD. My reaction is still the same-- yuck!

My apologies... I know I'm way off topic in this thread by now! :whip:

yeah, they're actually pretty good.