Indiana Jones and the Tomb of the Gods !!!

indyclone25

on dark horse there is a three page preview of the tomb of the gods issue 2
ijtog2p1.jpg

ijtog2p2.jpg

ijtog2p3.jpg

emtiem

Anyone got this? Part two should be out in the UK today; I'm not near enough a newsagents to look.

DIrishB

emtiem said:
Anyone got this? Part two should be out in the UK today; I'm not near enough a newsagents to look.

Jeremiah Jones said:
Its not out yet, went into Forbidden Planet in central London, and no sign, maybe tommorrow

Its out next week, guys. September 10, next Wednesday over here in the States. Not sure if there's a delay between release dates in US and UK (like there is with movies and TV shows), but its out over here next week.

emtiem

DIrishB said:
Its out next week, guys. September 10, next Wednesday over here in the States. Not sure if there's a delay between release dates in US and UK (like there is with movies and TV shows), but its out over here next week.

It was due out here on September the 4th: the Titan Indiana Jones comic is printing it: http://www.titanmagazines.co.uk/app?service=external/Product&sp=l1336; the 4th is when they'd said the next issue would be released.

It now seems that they've changed the date to Sept 11th; presumably Tomb of the Gods has delayed it.

indyclone25

wth? i was looking foward to reading a new indy adventure for the day after my birthday and now i have to wait ----i checked my local comics listing and they didnt have it listed this week either ---

emtiem

The comic is still down for release on the 11th on their website in the UK; we'll see if that changes too.

Lao_Che

DIrishB said:
Awww, crap. Looks like they pushed it back another week to Sept. 17th. Its still listed as coming out the 10th (this Wednesday) on Dark Horse's site, but thats probably just because they haven't updated it yet.

Their dates are publication, not shipping or release. ;)

emtiem

Lao_Che said:

Maybe, but issue #6 of 'The Official Indiana Jones Comic' is still due out on Sept 11th according to their site; if they make that we might even get it first.

DIrishB

Lao_Che said:

Really? Whats the point of that? Who cares when they're published? People want to know when they'll be on shelves, not when they're coming off the presses.

:confused: