Check it OUt, A NEW INDY!

roundshort

I just heard for a very good source that they are making a NEW INDY Movie!

Yes we have been talking about Indy 4 for a long time, but I hear it is really going to happen!

What do you all think?

sarah navarro

what are you talking about??weve known this for a really long time.
am i missing something?:confused:

are you just finding this out?

Last edited:

Dr.Sartorius

I've recently heard that George Lucas is going to make Episodes I-III. He says they're going to tell the story of how Anakin Skywalker becomes Darth Vader.

Shortie

Dr.Sartorius said:
I've recently heard that George Lucas is going to make Episodes I-III. He says they're going to tell the story of how Anakin Skywalker becomes Darth Vader.

Yeah & I will be for the kiddies, while II will be a romance movie with bad dialouge! III will be the only Prequel that feels like a SW movie! (y)

Indy_Chic

Yes we have been talking about Indy 4 for a long time, but I hear it is really going to happen!

Oh my gosh! This is fantastic!!!!! Yippee!!! :p ;)

Yeah & I will be for the kiddies, while II will be a romance movie with bad dialouge! III will be the only Prequel that feels like a SW movie!

...and rumor has it that Samuel L Jackson will have a role. (y)

No Ticket

Wow. I can't wait to see Darth Vader kick some more ass in Episodes I-III. I mean, they're not stupid enough to just stick him at the end of III for five minutes right?

Bullwhip

roundshort said:
I just heard for a very good source that they are making a NEW INDY Movie!

What do you all think?

I JUST SHAT MY PANTS.

No Ticket

Niteshade007 said:
And another thread falls victim to Star Wars...

Wait a sec!! New Indiana Jone-!?!! I got so caught up in hearing about these new Star Wars episodes I overlooked that they are making a new Indy!

Gee! I hope Harrison Ford isn't too old! I mean, It's not the years honey it's the mileage! hahaha. I wonder if Sean Connery will return?!

I hope it's about Atlantis!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Actually this thread is a summary of what we were saying before the influx of newbies. So all they have to do is read this and they're suddenly on the same wave length. Ingenious. Having said that.... my contribution...

I hear Marion's going to be in it! God I hope so!

"BRING BACK MARION!!!"
"BRING BACK MARION!!!"
"BRING BACK MARION!!!"