What's your favorite Indy "thing" to collect?

HovitosKing

I've seen pictures of some of the collections you guys have got going, and they're simply amazing. That got me interested in seeing what people like to collect (Indy related of course). Gear? Action Figures? For whatever reason, probably because I've been collecting comics since I was about 8 years old, I really enjoy hunting down the old Indy comics. When that's done, I'll probably move to the action figure arena. What about you guys?

Niteshade007

The only Indy things I own (aside from the hat) are some of the action figures. I don't display them or anything, but they are cool to have. I was a big fan of action figures as a kid, so now that I'm a little more grown up, it's still fun to have some and remember what it was like to play with them.

Jooones!

I'm not that much into collecting but it'd have to be the gear and if I could afford props and replica. I only own the Raiders jacket (P.Botwright) and the "WWII" gasmask bag, but that stuff's cool...wouldnt be averse to one of those monkey heads either...

ForTuNeNgLoRy

HovitosKing said:
I've seen pictures of some of the collections you guys have got going, and they're simply amazing. That got me interested in seeing what people like to collect (Indy related of course). Gear? Action Figures? For whatever reason, probably because I've been collecting comics since I was about 8 years old, I really enjoy hunting down the old Indy comics. When that's done, I'll probably move to the action figure arena. What about you guys?
Yeah i collect most of that but im always on the look out for props too!:gun:

tnswman

Any Indy Toy.....so far, I have EVERY toy made for indy...this includes Board Games, Model Kits, as well as the role playing games and miniatures.

The Vintage Kenner and toy's McCoy figures are the top Dogs but my favorites are the Disney line.

the most rewarding toys for me to collect were the Star Toys figures and the Toys McCoy figure.