AFA Graded Well of the souls

the_three_bears

How much would an AFA graded Well of the Souls be worth?

Does anyone have a Well of the Souls in mint condition sealed or an AFA graded one?

:gun:

ChromiumBlue37

That's great! Wished I had thought to pick this playset up when I was a kid but I walked past them tiime and again at TRU. Never bought it. now I have two. One to open and one to keep sealed. The boxes are not as pristine as yours, but I love this playset just the same!

mfisher

I imagine we all wish we could go back and clean up the action figure aisle in a Toys R Us when this stuff was around now that we know what the stuff is worth.. I just wish I still had my marion ravenwood figure :(

ChromiumBlue37

Back in 1995, I gave, just GAVE my friend my childhood Arabian Horse in MINT condition. She was helping me move from my Mother's home and mentioned how much she liked it. Knowing that she had a collection of horses, I gladly told her to take it home. She still has it, out on her horse ranch, and she enjoys it, along with the story of me moving and growing up more than a decade ago.
Now the year is 2007, and I am a 35 year old man, I can't help re-building my collection and bought another carded Arabian Horse on EBay for $160. The original was purchased from Montgomery Ward's toy department for $2 on clearance in 1983. Memories!!

the_three_bears

mfisher said:
I imagine we all wish we could go back and clean up the action figure aisle in a Toys R Us when this stuff was around now that we know what the stuff is worth.. I just wish I still had my marion ravenwood figure :(

Why don't you buy one?(y)

mfisher

I'd love to pick one up... just can't justify dropping anywhere from $75-100 on an action figure right now... my wife just doesn't understand the whole figure collecting thing...

Indy's Fist

All this talk of "worth,worth,worth". To me these things along with my other collectables are worth more to me than a price tag. No price can be placed on things that mean so much to me.

Dr. Indy Jones

Man, I wish I was born before the 80's, then I could of bought all of this stuff. But for me being born in 88' it's kinda hard to find a good price on Indy action figures. :eek: :eek:

Indy's Fist

Dr. Indy Jones said:
Man, I wish I was born before the 80's, then I could of bought all of this stuff. But for me being born in 88' it's kinda hard to find a good price on Indy action figures. :eek: :eek:

Just wait. The new figures are on the way!