Indy 4 on DVD

And whenever somebody refers to Indy as Dr. Jones they will say...

AB-BP-21497.jpg

The Drifter

When Indy is trying to run to catch the Russians as they leave Doom Town, you must include Speedy Gonzales running away yelling "Arieba Arieba.!"

speedy-gonzales.jpg

Then as Marion is driving the truck, please replace her with Dick Dastardly and Muttly from Wacky Races (Muttly can be Mutt!)

Dick-Dastardly-and-Muttley.jpg

Also as Mutt swings through the canopy, have George of the Jungle swing by.

61RBzvtQhnL._SS500_.jpg

As they fall from the third waterfall, have Goofy fall and do his signature Goofy yell.

http://www.hutchinsonleader.com/audio-clips/infamous-goofy-holler-6634

And last, have the alien replaced with non other than. . .

. .
Marvin Martian!

Marvinthemartain.jpg

indyclone25

latest news from the digitalbits----------Also on the subject of Rumor Mill worthy information, industry sources are telling us this week that at least Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull will be announced soon for release on Blu-ray Disc in October (and DVD as well obviously - the street date we're hearing consistently is 10/14). Watch for official word from Lucasfilm soon, possibly at Comic-Con next week.

Ska

LOL @ all the cartoon substitues for KOTCS!

I mean I like the movie, in all it's silliness...but that was still funny!

(y)

Agent Z

indyclone25 said:
latest news from the digitalbits----------Also on the subject of Rumor Mill worthy information, industry sources are telling us this week that at least Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull will be announced soon for release on Blu-ray Disc in October (and DVD as well obviously - the street date we're hearing consistently is 10/14). Watch for official word from Lucasfilm soon, possibly at Comic-Con next week.

Son of a fat monkey, now I have to get a Blu-ray deck!

kongisking

Agent Spalko said:
Haha! The Looney Toons Edition of KOTCS will be a masterpiece! (y)

Okay, I'll admit... Looney Toons KOTCS would be funny as hell! But I still feel rather angry that already people are planning to butcher and re-do KOTCS just because they thought it was tripe. SIGH....:( Will you people EVER stop bullying Crystal Skull? Back off, fellas! Jeez!

Zoetrope

DVD extras announced!

Hey guys n' gals,

now there's information about the extras on the 2-Disc limited edition. Although it's in German, I think it's not that difficult to translate. Shall we?

Disc 1 - Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull + special features:
- the return of a legend
- pre-production

Disc 2 - special features:
- production diary: the making of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
- warrior make-up
- the crystal skulls
- rare artifacts (art direction)
- the special effects of "Indy"
- pre-production adventures

Team "Indy"
Pre-visualization

Lego Indiana Jones: The original adventure game

Shooting begins: New Mexico
Back to school: New Haven, Connecticut
Welcome to the Jungle: Hilo, Hawaii
Action on set
Exploring Akator
Summary

Pre-visualization:
Escape from Area 51
Jungle chase
Ant attack

Galleries
Art Department
The adventure begins
Graveyard and Jungle
Akator
Stan Winston Studio
Bodies, skeletons und mumies
Aliens and crystal skull
Production photographs
Portraits
Behind the scenes: Photographs

Trailer
Original Theatrical Trailer 2
Original Theatrical Trailer 3

Not too shabby, eh? Although it seems, that the extras are exclusive to this set.

Link: http://www.amazon.de/Indiana-Königr...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1217063727&sr=1-1

Zorg

Not a single commentary ? not even by Lucas and the effects guys (and girls) or Koepp? Little disappointment there.

Heck, they should've got Karen Allen to comment on this, like Carrie Fisher on the SW discs.

I know a lot of people don't care about commentaries, but most of the ones I've listened to have been pretty interesting.

I have zero enthusiasm for see the film again, in whatever shiny format they're flogging it. I'd rather spend my money buying a monkey and teaching it to fart the national anthem.

FILMKRUSC

OmegaSeamaster said:
Bonus Features on the DVD:

Documentary: "Torpedoing the Franchise" - An in-depth look at bringing UFOs and little green men to the world of Indiana Jones.

"Nuking the Fridge" - Join the Mythbusters in what would prove to be their final episode as they try to prove it's possible to survive a nuclear blast in a Fridgidaire.

Commentary Track: "You Can Write this **** George, But You Sure Can't Say It" - Frank Darabont and George Lucas screen "Crystal Skull" and tell each other how they really feel about the final product.

"Keeping it Real - The CGI of Crystal Skull" - Join Frank Marshall as he shows us how the film paid homage to the original trilogy by using as little CGI as possible.

"Swinging With Shia" - Shia LaBoeuf sits down and talks about what it was like working with CGI monkeys, getting his balls smacked, and how he reduced the fourth Indy film to a kid-friendly family sitcom.

:D It wouldn't surprise me to see some features similar to those on the dvd!

I'll skip the dvd. They took my $ with my theater ticket and won't get anymore from me. KOTCS isn't even on my rental list.

The Man

I ain't buying this either. I'll put the money towards getting the Batman logo tattooed above my buttocks.

AlivePoet

replican't said:
I have zero enthusiasm for see the film again, in whatever shiny format they're flogging it. I'd rather spend my money buying a monkey and teaching it to fart the national anthem.

Odd, from your previous posts I garnered that you generally enjoyed the film?

I must say that I don't remember it as fondly as I wish I did, though I still enjoyed it at the time. I wonder how many other have-been fans feel similar to this now.