indyclones raiders re - adaptation

indyclone25

here , i started to draw a pencil sketch of the raiders adaptation, let me know what you think i may need to rework some panels but these are just the rough sketches
scan0024.jpg

scan0025.jpg

indyclone25

yeah i just using rough sketches for the prelims and then once i tweak them up a bit more then i will transfer to comic pages --- only problem is once i put them on comic pages they will be to big for my scanner

indyclone25

i will do all twenty -two pages to part one of the story and when i'm done hopefully in a few weeks , i will post the final work

QBComics

Wow. That's really good! I'm making my own version of Raiders for my comic. I can't to see what you do with this :whip:

indyclone25

i did some more pages tonight , i hope to have the pages penciled in a few weeks and have some inking started --- but thats if i don't get bogged down with real world stuff --lol

indyclone25

i think i will begin to transfer the pages to the comics pages that are 11x17that way i can put better detail in

Indyclone, those are excellent. Man, I'm so jealous of people that have that sort of artistic talent!

Very, very good. Keep them coming - I can't wait to see how it ends! :D

indyclone25

thanks --i have penciled the first two pages on the comic art pages and i must say they came out pretty nice! i will have to probably take a camera to get pics of those since my scanner will not accomadate that size ( 11x 17)or maybe i can go to my library? i might be able to copy it to standard paper from them