Curse Of The Golden Raspberry

Agent Crab

I pretty much ignore the Razzie Award things. I guess some movies can't please a crowd these days.

I can understand Speed Racer and Disaster Movie earning one. I am surpised Beverly Hills Chihuahua wasn't nominated for a Razzie, though. I enjoyed watching Speed Racer.

I liked KoTC, but I wouldn't wage a rampage war and weild my pitch fork, because it was nominated for a Razzie.

I just enjoy it.

The Drifter

I also enjoyed KotCS alot, but I don't really care if it wins a Razzie Award. Some of these posters scare me. I bet at this very moment they are forming a lynch-mob and are going to crash the Razzie's and burn everyone alive.

Agent Crab

Lonsome_Drifter said:
I also enjoyed KotCS alot, but I don't really care if it wins a Razzie Award. Some of these posters scare me. I bet at this very moment they are forming a lynch-mob and are going to crash the Razzie's and burn everyone alive.

I agree. It's no differnt from people *****in' about Encyclopedia Dramatica and how it's "mean". Whilest Encyclopedia Dramatica is there for ****s and giggles. It's nothing to get angry about.

WeAreGoingToDie

Indy's official response to the nomination and win:

99936393qv8.gif

Kingsley

Take it easy... it's just a result of very high expectations not fullfilled, rather than a sign of the film's quality.
Just accept the second biggest movie in the box office last year wasn't that good.

Shia and his CGI monkeys should've accepted the award ;)

WeAreGoingToDie

I can't accept that because I really enjoyed the movie. The Saturday matinée on opening weekend (10am) was my best theater experience of 2008. I oficially award KOTCS the de-razzie award, making the razzie null and void. Hey, my award is just as esteemed as the razzie. Maybe moreso.