New pics of the Last Crusade wave and TOD Adventure heros!

Dr.Mirakle32

Interestingly enough, it looks like my LEAST favorite Indy film is getting the best looking figures. Too bad the ROTLA figs don't have that much detail or articulation...

ChromiumBlue37

bonoferox said:
Wow those are amazing....That River Phoenix is beautiful. But where's Sallah?

Young Indy is beautiful. Last Crusade Sallah was not slated for this wave. Perhaps in one the LC waves in 2009 we will see him. Don't forget guys, Hasbro is committed to Indiana Jones way beyond 2008.

Billy Ray

xelaman said:
swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweat!
:D

Sweat?

Man, these are awesome! Really wished they had shown Indy as well...but these look great. Can't wait to see the TOD figures! Funny how they did great scalewise on Vogel's holster, but couldn't manage that for Indy:confused:

AWESOME figures, these are looking really great and getting me very excited for this collection now. I have been thinking I would just buy some of them, but Im getting ALL of them. Young Indy and Henry look awesome. Lets hope we get Brody, Sallah and Donovan in the next wave.

Deckard

xelaman said:
i dont remember vogel wearing that...

He rocks the same Uniform all movie in black. Then changes when they go intot he desert into the grey one, I would assume its over 100 degrees out in the desert and grey won't absorb the heat like black would. He wears it for the last part of the movie including the tank fight.

xelaman

whos the guy holding the sankara stones?

short round looks so cute!

i like the way the heart looks likew a cripled red cristal skull:rolleyes:

Arab Swordsman

bonoferox said:
Think he's going to have a removable hat? (still wishing he'd have a shovel)

Use the shovel that comes with Sallah.

The only thing bugging me a little bit is Henry's glasses. I'd have to see a closer look but something about them is kind of weird.

I'm surprised that no one's mentioned how horribly disproportionate Vogel's left arm appears to be...

...it's been bugging me since these pics surfaced. The right arm looks sculpted and normal, etc... but the left arm is really skinny and boxy.

Snakes

ResidentAlien said:
I'm surprised that no one's mentioned how horribly disproportionate Vogel's left arm appears to be...

...it's been bugging me since these pics surfaced. The right arm looks sculpted and normal, etc... but the left arm is really skinny and boxy.

I think it's just the angle and how it's posed. Both arms are probable the same, only look disproportioned from certain angles.

Interesting that they chose a Thugee Priest for the Adventure Heroes line. I would love to see one in the normal line. As well as the Thugee and Thugee Captain (already revealed). It seems TOD is the richest film for figures.

As for TLC, if we get Donovan, Brody and Sallah next year. There wont be much left really.