are you having a hard time findng the new action figures

indyclone25

i went to today to seven stores and out of the seven only two ghad a few action figures on the shelve ---walmart had the section up but no figures up and taget had none up and toys r us was none to be seen --- i know the figures had may 1 st released day on the boxes but i am hearing that stores will not not be putting them out til may 5th --- let me know how things are faing for you

indyclone25

well i did finally find them later

in the afternoon --- most stores didnt set up their planagrams til after 2 pm --so i was able to finally buy my figures i wanted --- will have to but other figures on the weekend once i get paid

Crack that whip

I've had a harder time finding the Heritage cards and the books than I have the toys. I haven't seen so much as a single pack of Heritage cards anywhere (and when I've asked about the hobby cards at comics shops and the like, I've always been told they don't carry trading cards these days unless they're special ordered, and then have to charge a lot for them; the retail cards seem just about impossible to find - I don't even know where to get them online), and the only book I've seen is the anthology reprint of the first three movie's novelizations - none of the junior novelizations, none of the reprints of the '90s novels, nothing. The toys, OTOH, I've seen at Toys 'R' Us, and I fully expect to see more elsewhere.

(This is just the newest stuff, of course; the four LEGO sets from Raiders and Crusade I've been seeing on and off again lots of places.)

Last edited:

FILMKRUSC

On release day I found all the toys (except 12" German) at 1 walmart but 2 walmarts had nothing, Target nothing, 3 kmarts nothing, TRU nothing, and a 2nd TRU had barely a two foot section of Indy toys (pathetic) across from the customer service counter where many people wouldn't see it.

Then picked up the last item to complete my collection today at Target (12" German). Many of the stores didn't have anything.

Crayfish