New Satchel!

Hey Indyfans I just purchased a satchel with strap from Todd's Costumes. The extra ten bucks for shipping took me by surprise but i can't wait to recieve it. I'll post picks when i do.

indyclone25

i got mine a few weeks ago and i love it --- its a great bag and the strap was easy enought to fix .

indyclone25

well todds is good to getting the product to you with in 7-9 days i bought a shirt from todds i recieved it on the seventh day and by accident i had the bag shipped to me with the cost of 25 dollars and i got it in two days

mikeysbirthday017.jpg

indyclone25

i'll post some soon --- i need to get my camera back from daughter cause she borrowed it this past weekend to go to texas for wrestlemainia as soon as i get the camera back i will take pics of the bag
but here is a pic from when i first got the bag ---you can just glimpse it but the strap is sturdy
mikeysbirthday013.jpg

indyclone25

here some pics of my todds satchel bag
in the pics the bag seems much more tan the color is an army green
indybag001.jpg

indybag002.jpg

indybag003.jpg

indybag004.jpg

indybag005.jpg

indybag006.jpg

indybag007.jpg

indyclone25

isn't it a nice bag ---- makes you want to use it everyday , i wish i had a laptop so i could use it everyday --lol--- but i will be bringing it down to florida with me in june to carry my video cam and regular camera