Indy In Florida

IndyBuff

Hi everyone!

I've been gone for the past week visiting Disney World with my family and, needless to say, there are plenty of Indiana Jones-related items around here. I took some pictures of the entrance to the Indiana Jones stunt show and I'll try to post pictures later if I get the chance, although I'll admit that I'm not too great with computers so it may or may not work. I also got some pics of some Temple of Doom props that were on display as well.

Anyway, I've had the chance to get A TON of cool Indy stuff down here. Amoung the items I bought were:

Shirts from all three Indiana Jones films
Indy magnets for my fridge
Ornaments and other small collectables
An Indiana Jones licence plate for my car
A Raiders of the Lost Ark lunch box

I'm still planning on getting a few more things and hopefully I can get some pictures up sooner or later but this place is paradise for Indy fans and I was curious if anyone else has been to a Disney park lately and had the chance to look through all of the collectables. It's amazing, to say the least.:)

Ray Delark

The Indiana Jones Adventure Outpost IS great!

IndyBuff said:
this place is paradise for Indy fans and I was curious if anyone else has been to a Disney park lately and had the chance to look through all of the collectables. It's amazing, to say the least.:)

The design of the store is great, as well as the stuff inside. And then there's the stuff for sale! I recommend checking it out before AND after the great Indy Stunt show, if you possibly can :D

epicbadguy

OK Buff,

So how come you didn't stay around for my meet and greet. I do this after every show I perform as the BAD GUY!

Aintthatakick.jpg

IndyBuff

epicbadguy said:
OK Buff,

So how come you didn't stay around for my meet and greet. I do this after every show I perform as the BAD GUY!

I can't believe I missed out on that! I'm actually scheduled to come back next year (probably around May sometime) and I PROMISE to come down after the show. It's too good to pass up!:whip:

Indy Parise

Next time you go to the show, go on the line around the long way if you get the chance. There is all sorts of stuff in the woods including a downed stuka with a skeleton in it and if you look in the ground there are steping stones that look like they trigger booby traps. By the way, epicbadguy, what show times are you in on July 2nd to July 8th. That's when I'll be there and I'll come see you.