Indy Collection in Toy Shop Magazine Sept.

indyfan1

Hello fellow Indiana Jones collectors and fans.Just a quick note to let you know that my Indy collection will be profiled in the Sept. issue of Toy Shop magazine.They contacted me a few weeks ago and said they will be doing an issue on toys from the movies from the 1980's and they had heard of my collection.I did a phone interview and sent them a few photos of my "Indy Room" . There is over 700 pieces in the collection and it was very hard to select just a few shots.I asked the Editor to include my E-Mail address so if anyone has any questions about the collection or anything regarding collecting Indy send me a note. Let's all look forward to the September issue !
Sincerely, Craig Cacciola a.k.a. indyfan1

indyfan1

Photos from my Indy Collection

Thanks for the interest in seeing some shots from the Indy Room.I wrote to Gilles about the collection being in the magazine and he replied back that soon he would like to include some photos from my Indy Room on this site.That way they would be available for everyone to check out and it will save me time in E-Mailing everyone individually.Hopefully this works for all interested in photos.I will however answer any questions you may have but be patient as I am not on-line every day.Thanks again and lets hope the magazine does a good job with the profile!Sincerely,Craig.

Lon

Great! I have a subscription to that magazine and love it. I look forward to seeing your collection and reading the interview. Hopefully the photos in the magazine will be in color. I have an Indiana Jones collecting Web site and when it comes out I will definitely make a post about it.

indyfan1

Indy Collection

Yeah Lon, I too am hoping it will be in color.I had not seen an issue for several years but the last one showed a profile of a collector in black and white.I also felt that at times she would cut me off a little early with some of the responses to her questions so I am a little nervous about how much will be in the profile.I hope that Gilles will be able to find room on this site for several shots from the "room" so I can share them with everyone here.If not I will make an album on AOL an send photos to fellow fans like yourself.
Regards,Craig.

Lon

The magazine recently added color. They changed their format to be more magazine-like instead of newspaper-like. However, parts of it are still in black and white. Toy Shop is now also a monthly publication rather than twice a month.

I have a "Collector's Museum" on my Web site and you're welcome to submit photos to that. I've set a limit to three photos per person though since I'm trying to keep the cost of my updates at a certain dollar amount per month. If you can send three photos that best represent your Indy room I can post them as my next update.

indifan101

indyfan1? Doh! Why did I put an I instead of an Y? Just add an 01 to your number and you'll be the duplicate of a legend! Ha ha ha!:D

indyfan1

Indy Collection in Toy Shop moved to October issue

Hello fellow Indy fans,just a quick note to let you know that my profile in Toy Shop magazine that was scheduled to appear in the Sept.issue has been moved to October's issue which should come out in Aug.The asst.editor e-mailed me with this news and she let me know that everything including photos and interview is finished and ready for October's issue.Hope you all get a chance to pick up a copy ! Later.Sincerely,Craig.Indyfan1