Please Read

Indy Parise

Today, everyone in my school found out that one of our felllow students was murdered along with his brother. I will omit his name for obvious reasons but please say a prayer for him and his family. Thank You.

Jay R. Zay

temple of john said:
I agree, he shouldn't be convicted. Just drag his sorry ass inot the street and execute him right then and there. Firt you beat him into unconciousness, then wake him and do it all over again. Then, show him pictures of all his trash friends and family before you finally attach the jumper cables to his testicles.

ahm temple would you be so good as to live out your fantasy somewhere else? thanks. someone might get the impression that you don't agree with the human rights - which would be rather dangerous for the system, so someone might drag your sorry ass into the street (perhaps the immigrant part of the town?), take away your rights and let the show begin. as soon as you start behaving like many people in this situation do, they might convict you and execute you. okay? i mean, after this it would be a little too late for you to learn that there are people who have to live without YOUR privileges but on the other hand - there are so many of you, i don't think we'll miss one.

thanks for reconsidering.

Tennessee R

temple of john said:
Does this also apply to the many underpriviledged immigrants who just can't live without their crack and their stolen 60" plasma screen T.V.'s?

Headshots to all and to all a good night.

Well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a family who was away on vacation. A group of 13 yo. Illegal Aliens broke into the house, stole the flatscreen TV, all his guns, etc., then torched the house, burnt it to the ground, they were given a slap on the wrist and 30 days. Oh, sorry, the slap was too rough, so they just got 30 days.

I wonder how many more houses they've done that to since they got out?
If you could get a flat screen tv for free except a few days in jail, wouldn't you do it again, still smarter since your last criminal escapade?

Tennessee R

Jay R Zay, I'm not wanting to get into even a heated discussion with you about this, but you don't live here, and it's a much much much much much bigger problem than you could ever imagine.
Temple of John knows what he's talking about.

So, anybody else wanna share their illegal alien stories?

Indy Parise

Tennessee R said:
Jay R Zay, I'm not wanting to get into even a heated discussion with you about this, but you don't live here, and it's a much much much much much bigger problem than you could ever imagine.
Temple of John knows what he's talking about.

So, anybody else wanna share their illegal alien stories?

From Mid Of Mencia

The Mexican govt. said that they sent 500 trucks and 10,000 men to New Orleans and I'm telling you now that is a bu11 sh!t number. There were propably 100,000 more americans after they left.;)

Jay R. Zay

temple of john said:
Does this also apply to the many underpriviledged immigrants who just can't live without their crack and their stolen 60" plasma screen T.V.'s?

let's just face the facts. you don't know what you're talking about. how come that most poor people take drugs and people like YOU don't? are they subhuman? are immigrants worthless **** that don't deserve any better?

temple, i really hate to have to say so again, but as long as you don't know what you are talking about, you should STFU. just because rich people like you don't usually even have to face these problems, it doesn't mean that you would do any better if you were in their place.

just a little hint so that you could start understanding this big big world a little better: immigrants don't become addicted to drugs just because it's so funny. and probably if they could buy a 60'' plasma screen, they wouldn't have to steal it.

now come on and tell me that everybody who can BUY such a plasma screen, deserves it. tell me that you deserve your luxury.

you don't? okay. how about a headshot then.

"law and order" don't decide who's right. law is there to express the opinion of the rich and powerful. being a jew in germany during WWII in some cases was punishable by death. your strict belief that the world is easily to be divided into good and bad is childish and dangerous. :rolleyes: you should seriously start and try to wise up. did they lock you in a cellar until today or how come you don't have the slightest idea of the world around you?

intergamer

So the dilemma is some people want to build a wall and keep the immigrants out, other people want to embrace the immigrants and let them fill the jobs that most Americans don't want. I say why not take the best of both sides?

We let the immigrants in, have them build the wall, and then at the last possible second we push them back to their side of the wall and lock the door! Both problems solved!

Tennessee R

Indy Parise said:
From Mid Of Mencia

The Mexican govt. said that they sent 500 trucks and 10,000 men to New Orleans and I'm telling you now that is a bu11 sh!t number. There were propably 100,000 more americans after they left.;)

Ha, that's probably true. the funny thing is, those 100,00 more 'americans' probably aren't able to speak english. ;)

Tennessee R

Jay R. Zay said:
let's just face the facts. you don't know what you're talking about. how come that most poor people take drugs and people like YOU don't? are they subhuman? are immigrants worthless **** that don't deserve any better?

temple, i really hate to have to say so again, but as long as you don't know what you are talking about, you should STFU. just because rich people like you don't usually even have to face these problems, it doesn't mean that you would do any better if you were in their place.

just a little hint so that you could start understanding this big big world a little better: immigrants don't become addicted to drugs just because it's so funny. and probably if they could buy a 60'' plasma screen, they wouldn't have to steal it.

now come on and tell me that everybody who can BUY such a plasma screen, deserves it. tell me that you deserve your luxury.

you don't? okay. how about a headshot then.

"law and order" don't decide who's right. law is there to express the opinion of the rich and powerful. being a jew in germany during WWII in some cases was punishable by death. your strict belief that the world is easily to be divided into good and bad is childish and dangerous. :rolleyes: you should seriously start and try to wise up. did they lock you in a cellar until today or how come you don't have the slightest idea of the world around you?

As you are reading this, Jay, just remember that I have never argued with you, and please read this as a comment and not an attack on you.

The problem I see with this is, THE ILLEGAL ALIENS CAN FIND A JOB TWICE AS QUICK AS THE AMERICANS IN AMERICA (and no, it's not as high-paying of a job, but still a job) but these people doing this, murdering, stealing, etc. etc. have the option to work for a living instead of kill for a living.

They choose to kill, steal, etc. because they (as an illegal minority in America) can get away with it.

Some people don't have a choice. They do!!!

And, intergamer, I think I heard that the wall "IF" it is built will only go halfway. G. Gordon Liddy (watergate, I'm sure you've heard of him) is trying to get people to go down and volunteer to police the border.

TombReader

ToJ- I agree with you that murderers should be punished.Poverty or immigrant status is no excuse.Self defense is,but that does not seem to be the case here.

TennesseeR- I partially agree with you.You may be correct in saying that illegals can find jobs twice as fast as citizens,but I've not seen data on those estimates so I really cannot comment on that.However,I think that a big reason why some of these illegals find work at all is because they are willing to do jobs that many of us won't do and there are certainly a lot of employers out there(Wal-Mart comes to mind)who take advantage of these people's circumstances.

Jay-You say that the world is not black and white.Okay then,stop acting like it is.The notion that every person in America is rich and overfed is one that goes back to the time of the earliest explorers who believed that you could stick a shovel in the ground anywhere here and find gold.It's that outdated mentality that in many ways contributes to the problems that have been pointed out here.