What Indy Movie Are You?

kongisking

I recently tried my hand making one of those insufferably prevalent online quizzes. Most of them are, honestly, quite poorly made, and so I wanted to try and make one to the best of my ability. And, of course, I couldn't resist the topic being Indiana Jones-related. Here is the quiz I came up with, and I'm curious to get feedback on it and people's results!

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.playbuzz.com/bundles/feed"></script>
<div class="pb_feed" data-height="auto" data-game="/jona10/what-indiana-jones-movie-are-you" data-tags="All" data-social="true" data-recommend="true" data-margin-top="0" data-game-info="true" data-key="Default"></div>

Goodeknight

Cool.

I got Crusade. I'm happy with that. (Of course I would have been happy with any one of three choices...)

Next task, Kong, "What Indy Character Are You?" Might be tough, as just about everyone will expect and want to be Indy. Might have to leave him out of the running all together, and that wouldn't be much fun....

Okay, I just talked myself out of it. Nevermind. Bad idea.

Pale Horse said:
Indy V. Didn't see that one coming.
Funny.
At least it wasn't "IV."

kongisking

Goodeknight said:
Next task, Kong, "What Indy Character Are You?" Might be tough, as just about everyone will expect and want to be Indy. Might have to leave him out of the running all together, and that wouldn't be much fun....

Actually, it's not a bad idea at all. I just wasn't sure if it existed already. I could certainly try it out...

Now Pale Horse has me wishing I'd had Indy 5 as a result:

"You will likely never amount to anything, you're constantly held back from reaching your potential thanks to the people who control you, but you've got a lot of supporters who want to see you get there!"

IAdventurer01

As such strong students of the films we all are, the questions were fairly obvious on which answers would lead to which results. (Except Indy V - that was a neat trick ;))

Nonetheless, trying to answer truthfully I ended up with Last Crusade. Fitting, as it's my favorite of the bunch.