The Spalko Sexiness Thread

Deckard

Indy_Chic said:
Hahaha!!! :D

I just want to say that Indy looks very sexy in those pictures...*sigh*

Wait a minute...this isn't the Indy drooling thread! :eek: ;)

She's so sexy in the 2nd pic. Heres a pinup I found, I haven't seen this image of Alison online anywhere.

0077.jpg

Matthew

Eh, I don't like how the black bob looks, I wanna say that I think a lot of that had to do with them not wanting a repeat image of Elsa, but to me that's silly and it would barely enter your mind watching the film. It might be a cool difference, but imagine if they just had her with her real hair in a unique style instead - better, especially as far as sexiness and looks. Here's what I would like! It being a wig within the film, if Russian women wore them then, and maybe during a sword fight or any action it comes off for the rest of the film. Actually, scratch that, I'd just prefer Cate's real hair all along.

Hot or not? Considering all the images that exist and that I haven't seen her in person, I'm not sure I even I know just what she looks like! Like Jon Stewart joked at some awards, "I'm being played by Cate right now." Hot, but not so much as Spalko, but I think the potrayel will easily get me past that and the fact she looks way better imo blonde. Ok, this is getting way nerdy.

donufro

My buddy and I break this kind of thing down very simply and it really works.

The only question you need to ask yourself, fellas:

You're lying in bed. And if she, as Spalko, crawled into bed with you and starting messing around, would you return it?

It really gets to the heart of the matter.

Finn

Staff member
donufro said:
And if she, as Spalko, crawled into bed with you and starting messing around, would you return it?
If she's got that sword with her, I guess the question be more like would *she* return it?

The Man

donufro said:
My buddy and I break this kind of thing down very simply and it really works.

The only question you need to ask yourself, fellas:

You're lying in bed. And if she, as Spalko, crawled into bed with you and starting messing around, would you return it?

It really gets to the heart of the matter.

22610662.jpg

I'd say "return"...

|ZiR|

metalinvader said:
Anyone who doesn't find Spalko beautiful in the above picture needs their eyes checked.

Actually, I think that's the worst looking photo of Spalko I've seen. Me no like glamor shots; doesn't fit with the character.

Spalko has grown on me though--at first I didn't like her at all, appearance wise. She's very sexy in masculine way. (My preferred way.)

AHegele

Little Indy said:
I don't think that's a glamour shot as much as it is a "there is nothing you can possess which I cannot take away" shot.

thats the perfect description of that look.

|ZiR|

Little Indy said:
I don't think that's a glamour shot as much as it is a "there is nothing you can possess which I cannot take away" shot.

You're right about that, now that I think about it. Man, Spalko is gearing up to be (potentially) the coolest Indy nemesis yet. :gun: