New Acquisitions!!

The_Raiders

Yeah I plan on making a custom super articualted Cairo Indy. I'll see waht else I can customize when the line comes out. (y)

tnswman

OHHH, I forgot to mention that when you set Indy's arm above his head and then do the action feature, after he "whips" the whip, his arm re-sets so you can do it over and over...This is the best and most functional feature Hasbro has had yet :)

ChromiumBlue37

YEAH!!!

Streets of Cairo Indy looks fantastic! Great job with the pics and dioramas, TNSWMAN!

Those relic pack-ins were a great idea, btw!

Billy Ray

Oh man, Cairo Indy looks awesome! Thanks for the pics tnswman! You know, I never even noticed until now that he doesn't have his bag.

Deckard

Either it's a prototype so it wasn't included or it got in the way of the "whipping action" and they decided against it.

Arab Swordsman

Hey TNSWMAN, can you post a picture of one of the new Indys next to the German Mechanic figure from the Disney line? Since they don't have him in the new wave I want to see what the size difference is. Thanks!!!

tnswman

yea, I will when I get home tonight. You can see the difference next to the Disney indy too...But I will get to it.

This figure that is loose is NOT a prototype, it is a standard release.

There might be more items coming, I have to look over a few emails to see what they have...I'm not rushed now because my goal was to get a figure of Indy early...Well, I did better than I wanted to do even :)

I expect to be buying them in the stores in 2 1/2 weeks.

bonoferox

Still jealous of your collection, tnnswman.

Just got a box of Frosted Flakes this morning that has an Indiana Jones light-up spoon inside. Not the greatest, but still pretty neat! (y)

tnswman

Yes you did....Be careful as the figures are HEAVY and the glue seperates from the car sometimes if you let gravity do it's thing LOL!

Congrats!!! The LJN line is a VERY rewarding line to collect :)

DutchIndy

Thanks. :) It's my first. Hope to get my hands on a Mola Ram some day. Probably get one in September... but that won't be a LJN one. :D

btw,

what is the deal with the AFA? I guess they rate action figures... but put it n a different box? Why are they worth more than figures on card? Or do they also put a nice box on carded figures?

tnswman

They do both carded, loose, and boxed toys.. They can increase the value by 500%+ at times.....It's quite crazy.

Mola does not show up a lot anymore.. He sometimes is so rare that people miss him and can go for a reasonable price.