Anyone have pics or info about American Cinematographer from 1981?

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
cropdustdair said:
Funny you mention that book. I've never read it due to the fact that I saw the VHS of it. I assumed it was pretty much the same, but is it different? I saw it on a very popular auction site, so maybe I'll pick it up!

If you consider yourself a true Indyfan don't miss the opportunity to buy this book. It has many rare photos, all in black and white, and it was written by a man who followed cast and crew on the set and on location. It has nothing to do with todays making of books but it is full of information.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
cropdustdair said:
Looks like a good read! I'll have to pick that one up too! Thanks for the teaser! ;)

If you weren't aware of this book...shame on you!:cool:

Here's some of the fantastic photos...

02-2_zpse27bab57.jpg

05-1_zpse0467d92.jpg

11-2_zps52ce4e3f.jpg

12-2_zps68a5d21a.jpg

17-1_zpse90a2ec9.jpg

Enjoy!

Raven7dp

Cool,

I just picked up a copy of the making of ROTLA off eBay for $8. I love anything with rare pics. You did it, Junior!

Jonathan

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Raven7dp said:
Cool,

I just picked up a copy of the making of ROTLA off eBay for $8. I love anything with rare pics. You did it, Junior!

Jonathan

Great. Give us a review when you have read it.

JuniorJones said:
If you weren't aware of this book...shame on you!:cool:

Here's some of the fantastic photos...

02-2_zpse27bab57.jpg

05-1_zpse0467d92.jpg

11-2_zps52ce4e3f.jpg

12-2_zps68a5d21a.jpg

17-1_zpse90a2ec9.jpg

Enjoy!
I was aware of the book, but just thought it was based on the VHS at the time. I'll pick it up though!

Raven7dp

Junior,
in appreciation of your devotion and generous spirit of showing us all things Indy, I want to show you something you may or may not know of. Being a member of the International Cinematographers Guild, I receive a magazine every month dedicated to the craft of which I am a part. This is the May 2008 issue for KOCS. Enjoy.

Jonathan

Convoy_21.jpeg

ICG_1.jpeg

ICG_2.jpeg

ICG_3.jpeg

ICG_4.jpeg

ICG_5.jpeg