Video Review of Raiders

Montana Smith

Attila the Professor said:
Keep them transcripts coming, fellas...are we or are we not the biggest repository of Indy materials around?

Sometimes it's a toss-up between a repository and a suppository.

DiscoLad

Rocket Surgeon said:
WTF? We tried to move on why do you keep bringing it up?:(

I had just gotten back from the day.
Didn't realize you and Montana had gone off on another topic. Hence the change after posting.
My apologies.

But hey on the positive side, now I'm caught up. :p

Stoo

Idniana Jones!

DiscoLad said:
Didn't realize you and Montana had gone off on another topic. Hence the change after posting.
The topic has remained the same.:rolleyes: You should go rent the Indy films (or wait until they air on TV again) and do your own video review. What a HOOT that would be!(y)
DiscoLad said:
Wonder where that guy is from.
He lives in the U.S.A. Here's some more transcript from this contemporary classic (continued from post #4):

Orignally spoken by titanic8979
"...an' in-ah,...dese kids are misseen...den he has to go to, like,...dis Templ-a Doom place,...where he has to batteel dis...like.......GUY......jus' to reeleease deese kids..."

Montana Smith

Stoo said:
The topic You should go rent the Indy films (or wait until they air on TV again) and do your own video review. What a HOOT that would be!(y)

"Dis is da one where...um.. In'iana Joans is chased by da giant disco ball thingy, at dat secret rave in de jungle place. Dat wuz coool cos he dinna have no ticket and da red injuns kicked him out. Dere wuz dis forrin guy... Bollock or sommat, who ratted on...um...In'iana for not having no ticket or nothin'..."

Montana Smith

The complete unedited transcript of the review of In'iana Joans and de Kinnom of the Crystal Skull:

titanicdial911andaskforambulance said:
“And den it wuz farllowed by 19 yeers later by In’iana Joans and the Kinnom of the Crystal Skull. This one wuz prehhy much got like a whole bunch of hatred from people becuz they said they did not like it becoz of da one scene with Shila Buff and the monkeys and the aliens…um but I gotta say I had great time watching dis movie when I went to see it in theatres. Um it came out on ah Friday, but I went to see it at… on um….ah…Ssaa…Sunday so I prehhy much went to see it like two days after it came out. I gotta say like I don’t get why so many people hate this. I really had a great time watching dis movie. And iss prehhy much about In’iana Joans like trying to find this place of the crystal skull as mentioned in the ah tarot, um…yeah I jus… I mean like I really enjoyed it, I jus don know how so many people hate it. Um… so yeah I can unnerstand them not making another…In’iana Joans movie becoz you know Harrison Ford is 82 old and stuff. But yeah they could just have Shila Buff like pl-play as the next In’iana Joans which I thought which I think would be kind of funny to see him play as … but anyway dis really good movie I give it 4 out of 4.”