Grammy Award for KOTCS

Luke Skywalker

John Williams has been awarded today with the 'Best Instrumental Composition' Grammy for 'The Adventures of Mutt'.

Congratulations maestro and Happy 77th Birthday!

Indy's brother

Despite my mixed feelings on KOTCS, it is nice to see it get some sort of public recognition. I'm sure Mr. Williams won't mind finding room for this next to the other ten Grammy's he has received in his career, including the one he got for Raiders. I guess he's come full circle with Dr. Jones.:hat:

torao

Moderator Emeritus
Much to my confusion and anger I thought The Adventures Of Mutt was a really nice piece of Indy-music (if you leave aside the plot points that require it). And I even hummed it while I was leaving the theater defeated and disappointed.

Last edited:
torao said:
Much to my confusion and anger I thought The Adventures Of Mutt was a really nice piece of Indy-music (if you leave aside the plot points that require it). And I even hummed it while I was leaving the theater defeated and disappointed.

Very cool to hear John Williams tribute to Aaron Copland! An excellent addition to the rest!

:dead:

DoomTown

Congratulations, Mr. Williams. As much as I think the "KotCS" was the least inspired of the scores for the Indy films, (ToD is my favorite score of the series...) the award is well deserved!!!(y)