Hey Y'all!

My neighbours are all sugar junkies. Does anyone else suffer the same problem? And what are the best ways to avoid them especially when they come knocking on your door for a cup of sugar? And don't even have the common sense to bring a holding receptical. It's just very odd behaviour. Should I report it to the relevant authorities if the doorstep sugar challenges continue? It's most unnerving.

anyway...the names Gekko Big Baws. Some call me Gekko. Some just call me Big Baws. You have to pitch it in a Big Lebowski stylistic or it just falls flat.

I'm new around here guys and own an ever increasing collection of lava lamps.

This is the thread to come to if you're big on your hot lava action. And no I aint selling.

See ya'll around.

The Drifter

Welcome to the old bar, Big Baws!
I don't have a collection of lava lamps, but I do have a few drawers full of decapitated Barbie heads, and match boxes from various, seedy 1-hour hotels.
And when the neighbours come a-knocking and bumming for sugar, fill half a bowl full of salt, and then add the sugar on top if it, and give it to them. I highly doubt that they'd show up on your doorstep ever again after that.