X Marks The Spot

Darwin Jones

After writing "Mi particular búsqueda del Grial" many colleagues asked me how they could find different sites located in Spain and in other countries where scenes of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade were filmed. I got down to work to make a detailed scenes list with actual locations. I hope this guide is helpful in your journeys.
opwtjl.jpg

Stoo

That looks really neat, Darwin!:)

Does it include Venice locations because I made some new discoveries while there last summer (but never reported them here at The Raven…not yet anyway).

I'll be back in Spain at the end of this month and would love to have your booklet!

IAdventurer01

Very neat! I don't have any plans to travel near there any time soon, but if I did, I'd certainly be interested in picking up this booklet. It looks really well done!

Darwin Jones

Many fans of Indiana Jones know where is the beach where scenes of Professor Henry Jones Sr. and seagulls were shot. But if you go to that place you will not find the mountainside where the Nazi plane crashes. This is because the mountainside is over 5500 miles away from that beach. If you don´t know it yet, you can find it in the pocket guide "X Marks The Spot".
2ty86.jpg